All reviews room was clean stay there again hard boiled eggs nice pool easy access parking lot elsa jasmine applebees foothills cereal fridge rates freeway gas
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Good hotel with friendly staff and clean room, quiet and clean. Good breakfast. The hallway was really warm but the room was nice and cool. Didn’t try the pool, but did see others at the pool, it looked nice and clean.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rhonda U, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a rating. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

This hotel is undergoing renovation and guest services suffer! We experienced rooms with pet hairs on the bedding, the bathroom sinks did not drain properly, there was no cold water in the bathroom sink, the front entrance is closed due to remodeling the third floor and front of the building. It appears they are trying to give curb appeal by sprucing up the exterior of the building, BUT beware of all of the problems inside. The rear door wont' work with the key card so the desk clerk said to prop it open with a rock! The hallways are dirty and musty. In my opinion this motel is so bad it should close until after it is totally remodeled.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rhonda U, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

I am sorry you experienced problems at the hotel.
First let me ask did you report you problems to the front desk so they could move you to a room without many of the issues you listed? The one issue I have no control over is the lack of cold water to the rooms. There is no cold water in all of Yuma this time of year.
All of our entrance door work fine. If someone propped a rock in an entrance door it was because they chose to do this rather than use their key card.
We are undergoing a major renovation that will result in a completely new hotel in and out. We are extending the Portico so that guests can park out of the sun while registering.
It is hot and thanks to Monsoon season it is muggy. The a/c's are running hard 24/7. The second floor I gets a little stuffy but I personally have never noticed it smelling "musty".
Many of our guests are quite happy with the reduced rate we are charging to offset the inconvenience of the construction.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Great place to stay for the price, had breakfast that was hot and ready when you woke up. I was very pleased with what I walked into and the stay was great. The staff was fantastic and helped me when I had a issue with the room that I was originally suppose to stay in. They did have construction going on, but nothing that was disturbing at the time I stayed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rhonda U, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for leaving feedback.
I am so glad you had a good stay!
I hope we get to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

It's a budget hotel but clean and comfortable. Interior corridors feel safer than slightly less expensive Motel 6 I stayed at last time. At time of my visit driveway in front is closed for refurbishment but once work is done it should be quite nice. For the price this is definitely worth it. I left early so I did not get to see what free breakfast was like, but I would stay here again if passing through Yuma. There is an Applebee's next door and perhaps a couple fast food places in the adjacent strip mall.

Room Tip: all the same I think
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Rhonda U, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
We appreciate your patronage.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This is an older hotel but rooms are taken care of and we enjoyed our stay. Our room was as advertised, clean and a very good size. It is located right off the highway and there are lots of stores and places to eat within 10 to 15 minutes away

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Rhonda U, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel.
I appreciate your kind assessment. We enjoyed serving you and hope to see you again soon!