“Freddy's is a local favorite burger place.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #65 of 288 Restaurants in Yuma
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Had dinner here because it was down the hill from my hotel. The place was very retro 60's the food was very good. I had the Patty melt and it was more than I could eat.. I would eat here again...

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We only went for the ice cream and it was worth the side trip. This place also offers burgers & sandwiches. Fifties style feel to the diner. It was a popular place on a Saturday night.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

First time for us to eat at Freddy’s and it reminded us of the burger places of yesteryear. We enjoyed burgers with their shoestring fries and of course frozen custard. Went for the turtle Sunday’s. Yum. We enjoyed it so much we went Bach a second day doe more frozen custard. Next time we’re in Yuma we will be sure to stop here again

Reviewed 20 February 2018

With 5 Guys close by as well as In n Out, I had high expectations. I was let down. i did order a steakburger and fries. During the cooking process they must coat the burger with a sauce. It leaked over the edge and hung outside the bun. It appears the excess sauce burned on the grille so it wasn't appetizing. It should have been trimmed off prior to serving. The fries were oK but again not breathtaking compared to the competition. Others having the frozen custard seemed happier than I was.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I continue to be impressed by this company -- the staff are 100% devoted to efficient service. And the food is delicious, so a meal here is a win-win. Tried the chophouse burger: sautéed mushrooms and onions made my mouth water. Two visits in one week cemented Freddy's food as better than In-n-Out in my book.