Lowest prices for your stay
US$117
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$53
Comfort InnUS$117
Hotels.comUS$130
Lol.travelUS$152
All reviews quality inn indoor pool eggs front desk upgraded to a suite the breakfast area sausage bed and pillows laundry room sun city short drive bagels mabel housekeeping renovation arizona bell
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2020

I must start by saying the the hospitality and front desk staff were fabulous at this location. I was greeted very kindly by the front desk lady who I was impressed that recognized me from only a couple of previous visits.

The housekeeping staff were great, very respectful and dedicated to making sure the room was very clean and sanitized which was much appreciated under the current circumstances.

I would highly recommend this location! Ownership clearly understand what customers desire and the staff are dedicated to their mission.

Room tip: North side suites are quiet
Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

Upon request for a first floor room, we were upgraded to a suite at no extra cost. The room was perfectly clean and no noise came through the walls. The property is located far enough off Bell Rd. that you don’t hear traffic. The staff is efficient, professional, and friendly. There are a few stores and restaurants you can walk to if you choose, but there are many other stores and restaurants only a short drive away. If you have family in Sun City or Sun City West, this is a great location. I will stay here again if I find myself in the area again. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2020 via mobile

My family and I chose this hotel for our extended stay while we look for a house. This hotel has many accomodations, laundry room, indoor pool, ample parking in a safe area. The hotel staff are amazing and the housekeepers are friendly and helpful. Mabel and Jessica keep this place clean and welcoming. This hotel is comfortable and clean. Thank you!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2020 via mobile

We chose this hotel because of the location, we stayed because of the service! Whether you're engaging management, front desk staff or housekeeping, you are assured to experience personable and efficient services. Everyone I encountered was professional, especially one in particular, Mabel in housekeeping. Even during the busy times, she would acknowledge us with a smile and cheerful words. Mabel is very helpful and pleasant. We felt very welcome there and will recommend Quality Inn and Suites in Surprise, Arizona.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2020 via mobile

Amenities and staff are great, but a special mention to Mabel. She has gone above and beyond to ensure my stay is as comforting and accommodating as it should. Always professional and polite, and caters to our needs! She has acted as a great mediator for customer needs and requests between administrators here.

Date of stay: June 2020