Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort InnUS$107
PricelineUS$107
FindHotelUS$107
Expedia.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
StayForLongUS$138
All reviews quality inn indoor pool eggs front desk upgraded to a suite the breakfast area sausage bed and pillows laundry room sun city short drive bagels mabel housekeeping renovation arizona bell
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Front desk staff was awesome. I was given a room in which the AC did not work. Once I reported this issue it was taken care of immediately. The AC could not be repaired so I was upgraded to a suite for the inconvenience. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and large. It is also located to several eateries.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

My stay was only a few days,my room was clean and the breakfast was great too
The staff was good how ever KARLA at the front desk was very help full an knowledgeable an was always helpful an greated me with a cheerful hello an smile thanks again ill be back !!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I have had the opportunity of traveling all over the world, at many different type of hotels, but I have to say Carla that works the front desk knows how to give the right service to customers which is rare at most hotels. The new owners Ken and associates are doing a fine job and brought in New manager Travis who is adjusting to the hotels policys, and staff very well, so if your going to be in this part of Arizona I would highly recommend staying here.

General M.S

Trip type: Travelled with family
Traves S, Operations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites Near Sun City West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Hello mgen5704, Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave a review. We can't tell you how happy it makes us that you had an enjoyable experience with your stay. Karla is truly a valued member of our team and we will be sure to share your feedback with her. The new owners truly appreciate their staff, and take great appreciation in their guest and have the understanding in putting customer service first. We look forward to the changes ahead.

We hope you stay with us again soon and get the opportunity to see the fresh new look that is coming soon. Thank you again!

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

So I came here with my mom and daughter and the staff here was excellent. We had just stayed at a different hotel with a bad experience and to come to Quality inn was a complete turn around. I was sad to leave. The best thing about this hotel is the staff, they have beautiful rooms, and the best coffee!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello sabra k, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We cannot get better without feedback like yours, so it really means a lot to us. We're so happy you enjoyed our staff, our rooms, and our delicious coffee!

Thanks again, and hurry back soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

First time at a Quality Inn and it won't be the last! Beds were the BEST, pillows were not those oversized things you can't even sleep on, and those are the reasons you want a room. Breakfast was great, internet was fast!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello glenusmc, Thanks for providing us with a great review. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy our pillows and the breakfast options that we now offer and that the hotel was to your liking. Our team said it was a pleasure accommodating you and we are all glad that you chose to stay with us.

We hope to see you next time you are passing through!