Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
SAVE US$19
Expedia.comUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
HurbUS$102
All reviews waffles room was clean staff was very friendly worked great refrigerator and microwave definitely stay here again az bell
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020

Lets face it, nearly all hotels are over priced these days.!
That said this one was one of the lower priced in the area, and I have had consistently better experiences with Days Inn's, including this one.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 13 July 2020

I made the mistake not pulling back my sheets!!!
I woke up to find blood on my sheets with dead tick . Hotel is completely filthy! It’s shocking what disregard this hotel has for the COVID !! Not worth risking your life !!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2020

The Hotel is very dirty in most areas. The ice from the ice machine was brown once it melted. The elevator has a lot of built up dirt along the edges. The staff greet and manage the front desk with professionalism. They are kind and knowledgeable but the building is not maintained clean.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2020

This hotel has a great location. However, the rooms are tired and in bad need of freshening up. Dark paint on the walls and poor lighting made it feel depressing to be in the rooms. Had to keep the blinds open to get enough light in the room. Bathrooms also need to be remodeled.
Poor cheap bath linens.
Bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was free which was good. Although had I stayed longer I would have gone out as the quality was not that good.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 21 February 2020

I must say I am impressed with the cleanliness of the room. At first I was kind of sketchy of the place but the rooms were extremely clean housekeeping does an amazing job, As an executive housekeeper myself im always looking at the cleanliness of hotels as a habit. Check in was fast but I do wish the young lady would’ve made us feel more welcomed.

Date of stay: February 2020