Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
SAVE US$19
Hotels.comUS$84
FindHotelUS$84
HurbUS$102
All reviews waffles room was clean staff was very friendly worked great refrigerator and microwave definitely stay here again az bell
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2020

I made the mistake not pulling back my sheets!!!
I woke up to find blood on my sheets with dead tick . Hotel is completely filthy! It’s shocking what disregard this hotel has for the COVID !! Not worth risking your life !!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2020

The Hotel is very dirty in most areas. The ice from the ice machine was brown once it melted. The elevator has a lot of built up dirt along the edges. The staff greet and manage the front desk with professionalism. They are kind and knowledgeable but the building is not maintained clean.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 February 2020

This hotel has a great location. However, the rooms are tired and in bad need of freshening up. Dark paint on the walls and poor lighting made it feel depressing to be in the rooms. Had to keep the blinds open to get enough light in the room. Bathrooms also need to be remodeled.
Poor cheap bath linens.
Bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was free which was good. Although had I stayed longer I would have gone out as the quality was not that good.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 February 2020

I must say I am impressed with the cleanliness of the room. At first I was kind of sketchy of the place but the rooms were extremely clean housekeeping does an amazing job, As an executive housekeeper myself im always looking at the cleanliness of hotels as a habit. Check in was fast but I do wish the young lady would’ve made us feel more welcomed.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2020

We just needed a place to stay overnight for a dog show in the area, and, because it's winter in PHX and everything is overpriced, this was the least expensive option in the area. We didn't require lots of fancy amenities that we wouldn't use.

The building is set back from a busy road and there's not a lot in the immediate neighborhood, and that means there are no places to eat within easy walking distance... Check in was quick and easy - we were even offered an 'upgrade' to a King Suite because they needed our standard two queens room.

On opening the door, I was dismayed at, 1. How dark the room was - it's a dark orange and turquoise colour scheme, very Seventies Southwestern if that's your sort of thing, but too dismal for me; and, 2. How warm the room was - the air conditioner was not working. The maintenance guy arrived quickly after talking to the maid, and said this older unit's breaker had tripped - something that happens very frequently in the older rooms, he said. The room is south-facing, so gets sun all day so it warms up even with the drapes closed.

The room was at least clean - kudos to houskeeping! - though the fixtures and fittings are tired. I ran the bathroom faucet for a couple of minutes to get hot water for coffee, but it never got beyond lukewarm that evening. I was concerned, but it and the shower did run hot in the morning, thankfully. BTW, the in-room coffee is just terrible....

Wi-fi was fine, and the TV channel selection is good.

Wishing to eat, the closest restaurants were about a mile to the west; turning left onto the very busy Bell Road without a light was an adventure each time....

The bed was comfortable, but I didn't sleep well for two reasons, 1. The walls and ceiling are wafer thin. The chap in steel-capped boots upstairs who checked in at 10PM clearly hadn't got his steps in,as he stomped up and down his room for at least half an hour; and 2. the moron who used the room before us though it a jolly jape to set the alarm clack for midnight.....

Breakfast was remarkable only in how poor it was. The coffee was no better than that in the room; the oatmeal was runny and I am unsure if the eggs were real or powdered - either way they were terribly overcooked and rubbery.

We wished to talk to the desk clerk about some of these things on check out; however, she was busy speaking with four police officers from the three squad cars outside the front door on our departure. Which really just about summed up our stay! We can't fault the staff - they can only work with what they are given. It's the owners who need to take a good, hard look at their property. It's about time they invested in some upgrades.

Overall, not impressed in the slightest. Had we realized, we might have cast our net a little further, or sucked it up and paid more elsewhere. If you are thinking of staying here for Spring Training, be warned - this isn't your best option, even if it is pretty close to the ballpark and relatively inexpensive. I certainly wouldn't consider staying here again.

Room tip: As we only stayed in the one room, I have no comments on how to fine a good room at this property....
Date of stay: January 2020