“Tasty but a bit pricey”
Review of Saigon Kitchen

Saigon Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 209 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Saigon Kitchen opened in April 2011. It is on Bell Road in Surprise Arizona. It is a great restaurant and should be added to your website!
Reviewed 4 March 2018

My son wanted to go here for his birthday celebration (Big 3-0), We have been here before and always receive good service and tasty food. On a plus side they expanded the restaurant. However, it is very loud in here - the sound seems to echo off the floor and walls and it's difficult to have a conversation. We ordered wings - sweet & spicy and egg rolls. The apps were very good. For dinner my sons had the fried rice - sweet and sour pork and the saigon fried rice. It was good but did not have as much flavor as i expected at $15 a pop - the pork seemed dry and chewy so that was a little disappointing. Saigon includes 4 shrimps, but with all of the dry pork - it was disappointing. The place has a good crowd most of the time but I have certainly had better,

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We go here all of the time. Great food and service. The Pho is the best I ever had. Anything lemongrass is great

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I have dined at several Vietnamese restaurants in the west valley. I read other reviews on this restaurant so I decided to give it a try. The food is not bad, but it's way over-priced for this type of cuisine. My daughter and I ordered the combo rice noodle bowl. $30 before tip. The bowl was small and we were both hungry when we finished. There were 2 small shrimp, 2 small pieces of pork, and 1/2 an eggroll chopped, a small amount of noodles over lettuce, cabbage, bean sprouts, a couple of julienned carrots, a few peanuts, daikon and mint. The sauce had very little flavor. Usually the cost at other more authentic places is $6-7 for a very large bowl that could easily serve 2 people. We usually get an appetizer, and 2 different entrees to share, but the initial cost of Saigon Kitchen's rice bowls, we opted to just get that. After this very expensive lunch, we both decided to only go to Little Saigon in Glendale. It's our favorite of all the Vietnamese restaurants we've tried. The cooks are Vietnamese as are the servers. Pho House in Goodyear is also a great place for their rice noodle bowls.
Saigon Kitchen is clean, nice interior, friendly staff, but not authentic and way over-priced.

1  Thank juliehM3147OW
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Been there numerous times. Always a treat. Never disappointed. Servers are friendly and efficient. Food amazing. Large groups welcomed.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Ordered the curry chicken and quite disappointed. The chicken you could tell had been cooked at some other point and warmed up. The sweet potatoe was also the same way. The other vegetables were peas and carrots and you could tel they were the frozen out of the bag.

1  Thank sherryandwayne