“Excellent Thai”

Art Thai Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Birkenhead
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We have enjoyed dinners at Art Thai many times over the years and always find the food delightful, tasty and well priced with great service. The menu is typical Thai with plenty of variety and cooked as you ask - we prefer mild rather than hot as it allows all the yummy flavours to come out. BYO license helps further to make it an economical outing.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

All enjoyed their evening meal. As for myself best Thai curry had in ages. Would
Recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good Thai curry.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have only ever ordered take out but every single time we are well satisfied. The meals are very tasty and service is always prompt. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the pumpkin they add to the stir fry.

This is one of the best Thai restaurants Iv visited.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

We often stop in Birkenhead to go to the Thai massage across the road and have eaten at this restaurant a couple of times. My wife is Thai so we eat at a lot of Thai Restaurants. I was particularly impressed with the presentation and quality of the food. The Restaurant itself is not particularly upmarket in decor or location. Suburban, but the food is excellent. My wife had Beef salad and I had Thom Kha Gai the milder coconut based soup with chicken, then Chicken stir fry with cashew nuts. All of which were great particularly the soup and the beef salad. Good food, pleasant service and not too long to wait for your meal.

1  Thank coxsbay
Reviewed 21 March 2017

I eat at Art Thai regularly and the food and service are always fantastic. Whenever I have tried anywhere else I end up wondering why I bothered when Art Thai is so consistently good.