Review Highlights
A really great experience

We booked in for the Platinum Package and had such a great experience. TJ was our instructor for... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

Reviewed 12 October 2019
jamessK1667YM
Kilgarvan, Ireland
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

Had a great time here with family. Staff are helpful and friendly. Would recommend to anyone. Has skeet, pistol and rifle shooting.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank jamessK1667YM
Reviewed 10 September 2019

The staff Jonny and Mike are fantastic and so patient. I am a complete novice but they give me all the help I need to improve my target shooting. Husband shoots Clay pigeons and also finds the staff wonderful. A great way to spend an afternoon.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We visited the shooting range for my birthday and chose to do rifle shooting and archery. I had never done archery before, but the instructor was excellent! I was actually able to hit some targets pretty quickly. The explanations as well as the safety instructions were very good and I felt confident in both activities. If you enjoy shooting or want a first glimpse into the sport, I can recommend this place!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Sabine Z
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Social club from work organised this event. We chose clay pigeon shooting we got a box of cartridges each which is 25shots. The instructors were very good communicators and explained everything in detail. They were very patient and calming. The other group did the rifle shooting target practice which had ships on a piece of paper which was given to each person after they were finished. There is also an archery’s option I think you can do all three for 125 per person.
Great value and an excellent experience we will return for all three.

Date of experience: March 2018
5  Thank mjll2015
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Came here as a group of six, including a 17 year old and a 15 year old for the platinum package - we did clay pigeon shooting with shotguns, rifle shooting, pistols and archery. The time simply flew by. Michael's patience was pushed to the limit as none of us had ever handled a gun before, but he explained what to do with each one, and gave us as much time as we needed to ensure we had a good experience.

Can't wait to go back on our next trip!

Date of experience: July 2017