Review Highlights
A really great experience

We booked in for the Platinum Package and had such a great experience. TJ was our instructor for... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
539gillians
Limerick, Ireland
via mobile
Fantastic family excursion

I have shot clay pigeon myself & wanted to introduce my teenage children in a controlled... read more

Reviewed 13 November 2019
vivaespania19
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We visited the shooting range for my birthday and chose to do rifle shooting and archery. I had never done archery before, but the instructor was excellent! I was actually able to hit some targets pretty quickly. The explanations as well as the safety instructions were very good and I felt confident in both activities. If you enjoy shooting or want a first glimpse into the sport, I can recommend this place!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Sabine Z
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Social club from work organised this event. We chose clay pigeon shooting we got a box of cartridges each which is 25shots. The instructors were very good communicators and explained everything in detail. They were very patient and calming. The other group did the rifle shooting target practice which had ships on a piece of paper which was given to each person after they were finished. There is also an archery’s option I think you can do all three for 125 per person.
Great value and an excellent experience we will return for all three.

Date of experience: March 2018
5  Thank mjll2015
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Came here as a group of six, including a 17 year old and a 15 year old for the platinum package - we did clay pigeon shooting with shotguns, rifle shooting, pistols and archery. The time simply flew by. Michael's patience was pushed to the limit as none of us had ever handled a gun before, but he explained what to do with each one, and gave us as much time as we needed to ensure we had a good experience.

Can't wait to go back on our next trip!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 13 December 2016

Great place with great facilities and helpful knowledgable staff. There is shooting range, and indoor range. Also very well stocked shooting/hunting shop. Very affordable prices and one can avail for one to one lessons for complete beginners. I will repeat myself, it's a great place for novice and expert shooters.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 24 September 2014

Booked a party of three with Johnny for target practice with colt 22 pistol. Brother was in FCA, the nephew and me were novices. Johnny instructed us and was thorough on safety. He set target at 10m distance and we shot 50rounds each. It was thoroughly enjoyable and we were on a high afterwards . I didn't shoot myself in the foot which is always a plus point. We looked around gun shop and were amazed at the weapons on sale, particularly how expensive some guns are. Out of my league/pocket. We were able to make a cuppa for ourselves in the canteen. Our session lasted around an hour and cost 135euro. Well worth it. Recommend it and you book in advance. This place is busy.

Date of experience: August 2014