Days Inn Sierra Vista
US$211
US$200
Hampton Inn Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$155
Gateway Studio Suites(Sierra Vista)
US$95
US$124
CandlewoodSuites
US$189
TownePlace Suites
Garden Place Suites(Sierra Vista)
US$112
US$92
Sierra Vista Extended Stay(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$55
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$122
ComfortInn
Sierra Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleantwo sinksan older propertyrefrigerator and microwavewafflescontinental breakfastlots of pillowsspent one nightwould stay againcoffee makertwo queen bedsa great place to stayenglish muffinshard boiled eggsthe breakfast areain townpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for a one night stay. Our room was big and included a refrigerator and microwave. It was very clean with the exception of the tub.

That being said, I love that the bathroom was separated. There was a room with a sink, toilet and shower, and a separate area with a large counter, mirror, and sink.

The hotel is very close to several restaurants, Walmart, Target, and a Fry’s Food and Drug.

Overall for the price, this is a great stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I could not get the door open to the second-floor room I was assigned. I was then given a room on the first floor, which is what I'd requested when making the reservation. Door was difficult to open, but it worked. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Breakfast was a bit on skimpy side compared to other Day's Inns.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I like to give honest reviews and do try to find some positive feed back
Starting wit( the plus, there was plenty of parking
The pool area was nice, the room showers were really powerful, the beds were comfy and the rooms were very large and spacious. I found the Internet very strong and worked well in our room. We were very pleased with the price of the room. Despite being near the road, we didn’t get oad noise.
So onto the negative side, the towels were so old and threadbare on the edges. No one had clean up from dogs. While I appreciate that dog faeces isn’t the hotel owners fault, but if you allow pets you have got to know some owners won’t clear up. On my walk from my room to reception, I counted 17 separate piles of faeces. And that wasn’t searching them out. The breakfast was very poor. Ok it was free, but the selection was the worst I’ve seen on my travels. One morning the bran flakes had run out and when I asked for some, I was told they had no more.
We had 4 nights here on our second day, no cleaner came into our room. I had to ask for the cleaner the next morning. There are notes everywhere, I do understand that guest can be greedy, but I don’t find other hotels have notes on walls, do not fill your personal ice chest, do not fill your personal coffee cups etc etc.
The chairs in the breakfast area are all stained. The bin in the breakfast area never looked clean around the opening. There was just a grubby feel about 5he place. In our room the paint work was very marked and the plaster and paper was off around the aircon. The ironing board cove4 was ripped. There’s for me are thing that can be rectified without much outlay.
I know this isn’t an expensive hotel and the price reflects this, but I did expect more.

Room Tip: Room away from the road
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Snowdy7
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I am not sure who does these internet ratings but this motel was overrated. It was in dire need of remodel. It is 30yeats old and dated. The door was even hard to get open.
On the positive side breakfast was quite good

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple