All reviews happy hour hot tub complimentary beer and wine exceptional staff stayed here for three nights great room sitting area nachos breakfast and dinner free drinks the hotel offers small kitchenette allow pets wonderful hotel king bed booked this hotel rooms are spacious
Reviewed 24 October 2018

I found this hotel on Priceline and thought it looked nice, so I booked a night. Once I arrived, I found that it was actually 5 bucks cheaper to book it directly thru the hotel.
The room had a "real" kitchenette with a stove and all the utensils. They provide breakfast AND a snack in the evening, i.e., soup, salad, nachos, etc...PLUS, 2 free drinks including beer and/or wine. The staff were all very nice. The place was very clean. My room was comfy, safe and pretty. I was shocked that I found such a hidden gem. It had received great reviews but I never know if I can trust those completely, but turns out, it was a great place at a super great price.!!!!!! So, if you're looking for a nice room with lots of perks, then this is definitely the place you should stay. I'll certainly stay at this hotel again in the future.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Veronica R, Assistant General Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear Lisa, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and we appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

We stayed here for 4 nights. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. We had breakfast one of the days we were there. The rooms are very nice and clean. The A/C works great. They have an evening time where you can get snacks and drinks. We don't drink alcohol but you can get sodas.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Veronica R, Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Theresa, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and we appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

One of the cleanest, friendliest hotels I have ever stayed in. Good breakfast. Happy hour in the evening with complimentary beer or wine and snacks. I highly recommend the Gateway Suites if you are looking for a clean, quiet, comfortable place to stay in Sierra Vista.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Veronica R, Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Seabee, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and we appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Here for my son AIT graduation in August. Stayed Tuesday through Sunday. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Room was nice and big which was great since my son and I spent alot of time in the room after graduation and the rest of my stay. Breakfast was great with a different selection of the main course each day and plenty of everything. Happy hour(s) was really nice and pleasant. I would recommend this place to anyone and would (will) stay again when my son is back for training on the Gray Eagle!!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Veronica R, Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and we appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I loved this place for the super-friendly staff, the great room, and the food. I got the impression that the desk clerk and the darling food ladies were there just for me! I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Sierra Vista except maybe their sister hotel next door, which the clerk said was even nicer--hard to fathom.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Veronica R, Manager at Gateway Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear David, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and we appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!