“Worth the visit!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Lupus’s was a terrific server who was everything you could ask for in a server - except ... she didn’t ask if we wanted desert. Major pet peeve of mine. Note to manager - have those waitresses and waiters ASK and possibly show the deserts to their customers.

The food - superb. I had the taquito appetizer which had 2 taquito’s, guacamole and sour cream. Nice.
She had shrimp tacos - extremely good!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Love the food great for family celebrations best Mexican food on the mountain, every meal is good workers are always so nice

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We were very pleased with our first visit to Licano's. For once we were dining in an elegant atmosphere instead of a brightly colored noisy restaurant. Our waitress Samantha was very attentive and fun to talk with. The food, which first appears a little pricey, was generous and delicious. I had the fish tacos and my husband had the chicken enchiladas. Both were served with a nice amount of beans and rice and a small salad. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Show Low.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

We went here twice during our month-long visit to show low. The first time I had fish tacos and was not impressed by husband liked his tostado and shredded beef taco. The second time I had the chicken fajitas and they were great. (husband had the same as the first time)

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We were served chips with a thin red salsa – refried bean dip – pico de gallo. Everything was tasty.

Sandy ordered the #44 – a carne asada taco and a small tostado served with rice and beans.

I ordered the Saturday lunch special – prime rib carne asada. Mine was a slab of prime rib covered with two different melted cheeses and green sauce..and served with rice and refried beans…the prime was delicious…so tender..and what I really loved was that the fat had been cooked to a crispy black.