“Great Bartender”

Cattlemen's Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Show Low
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The premiere Steakhouse in Show Low. Specializing in Slow Roasted Prime Rib of Beef. We serve the finest steaks, seafood, chicken specialty salads and gourmet hamburgers. We have an Endless Soup and Garden bar featuring fresh salad greens and home made soup.. We also have a Twilight Menu from 4:00pm to 6:30pm Sunday thru Friday featuring steaks, seafood, chicken, and pork. Come by and say Hi.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Had dinner two nights while visiting Show Low. Great Bartender and staff. Prices are moderate. Entrees include very good salad bar, soup and one side. Wife loved the Shrimp and loaded baked potato both nights. Prime rib and pork chops were a little tough. Onion rings were great.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great food and atmosphere! Super horseradish, and amazing home made thousand island dressing. Nice soup/salad bar too.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My steak was under seasoned and overcooked. The salad bar was straight out of a bag.
And our waitress never once stopped by to ask how the food was.
Very disappointed.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Having grown up in Kansas City, I am biased as to what constitutes good beef. The Cattleman's Steak House filled the bill. The prime rib was perfectly flavorful and tender and cooked exactly to order. I had cream style horseradish that I enjoyed and my husband, who likes hot stuff, got raw horseradish, but sort of gasped when he said it was good! The salad bar was very fresh with good variety. I would go here again when I am in Show Low. All dining staff excellent.
We did share dessert of apple cobbler pie with caramel sauce ala mode. Outstanding except for the canned whipped topping.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

All the waitresses were friendly, polite and very helpful. We have been there several times before but few and far between as we live in the valley, not in Show Low. I like eating here because the atmosphere is very pleasant not so loud you cannot hear each other talking. We have tried everything from there steaks to just the salad bar and soup. I have always been satisfied. Never have I had to send anything cooked back because it was not the way I ordered it. You cannot say that of some restaurants. I go to Show Low area about once every month or so as I have business in the White Mountain area. Most of the time I eat at the Cattlemen's because it is such a pleasant experience.

Been to Cattlemen's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!