“Very good sandwiches and packed lunches”

Westside Lilo's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Seligman
Price range: US$15 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Austrian, German, Swiss
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I was on a bus tour to the Grand Canyon, the driver stopped here to pick up packed lunches for the whole bus. The sandwiches were fresh and tasty with plenty of filling and the rest was all good. The town might be past its best but no complaints about the food.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We really enjoyed our lunch at Westside Lilo's. The inside is clean and warm and the walls are covered with historic signs and stories that tell the story of the restaurant. The service is very friendly and good. They have a nice menu with lots of choices. I ordered the Bratwurst and was very happy with it, especially when the server brought out authentic German mustards.
Great service and excellent food. It will be my first place to stop whenever I return to Seligman.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Arrived about 10:45 AM and only 1 clean table. Got water & 1 coffee and 1 menu that was filthy with lettuce and drippings of some kind. But decided to stay because other reviews were so good. Waitress got busy packing out lunch order for a bus and after waiting another 10 min and she never looked our way again, we paid $2.50 for our 1 coffee and left! Food may be good, but we’ll never know! They should get more help for those busy times.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

This is a terrific local restaurant. There was a great variety of menu items with sizable portions. The restaurant is well decorated with historical memorabilia. Our waitress Dominique was a delight She was cheerful, efficient and happy to snap a picture of us. We will definitely plan a stop here the next tie we transit AZ I-40.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Three different people in two states told me I HAD to visit here and order dessert. There was no choice, right? I got here mid afternoon on Labor Day Sunday, and it was busy but not full. Service was good, not stellar but certainly passable. The southwest burger was the perfect size, plenty of toppings to make is messy and tasty. I ordered the side salad, which was just a basic lettuce sod with flavorful house made ranch dressing. The fries I saw on other plates would probably feed two people. Being full, I got dessert to go -a chunk of house made carrot cake (all desserts are house made). I finally ate it several hours later, for dinner. That chunk of cake would easily feed two, maybe three people, with a dense, slightly sweet cake and a nut-filled cream cheese. I still couldn’t finish it! There are several death art options in Seligman, and I can’t speak for the others but I’d eat here again!