“Fun, delish, vegan-friendly”

Paleo Brio Healthy Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 210 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: We are a paleo Inspired Cuisine, Vegetarian options, Vegan Options, and Gluten-Free, Try our Grass Finished Beef, Bison, Wild Salamon, or Red Bird Chicken in one of our famous Paleo Bowls.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My food arrived and it was beautiful! Delicious to the eye, and delightful to taste. I ordered the glass noodles with sesame ginger sauce (made from sweet potatoes) brussel sprouts in raspberry sauce, broccoli with garlic and herbs, asparagus with lemon, and heirloom tomato salad. All of it was so good and felt so healthy. All their foods are locally sourced. My favorite was the tomato salad. The intensity of the flavor surprised me in a very good way.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This restaurant came highly recommended and we could understand why. Not only were the drinks great but the food was really tasty. I'm a vegan and it's not easy to find options for me in most restaurants. Not so in Paleo Brio........I ordered 3 veggies and 1 side. The heirloom tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers and brown rice and white beans. The portion was enough for 2 and it was cooked perfectly. I will definitely be back here.

Rich M.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Bison really good. Wild Salmon great.
Atmosphere cool, like a Tiki lounge morphed into an undersea cave.

Veggies really tasty, carrots especially.
Non dairy ice cream.
Organic hibiscus vodka, too.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Food was really good, with a lively atmosphere and eclectic furnishings. Would definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I was so happy to find a paleo restaurant. For those of you are scared that this is "weird food", it is not. It is delicious - just healthy. I had the bison sausage with lots of veggis. I had LOTS of leftovers. My non paleo husband enjoyed his meal, and his wine too!

Been to Paleo Brio Healthy Kitchen Restaurant? Share your experiences!