“Great vegan food ”

Paleo Brio Healthy Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 211 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: We are a paleo Inspired Cuisine, Vegetarian options, Vegan Options, and Gluten-Free, Try our Grass Finished Beef, Bison, Wild Salamon, or Red Bird Chicken in one of our famous Paleo Bowls.
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Great food and decor. I had the veggie burger and fries. My husband had the veggie dinner plate. This place was wonderful and truly unique. Even though one would think Sedona would have a lot of veggie options, there really aren't too many. I would definitely eat here next time I am in town.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This may not be the place for everyone. But then again, if you like smaller, quiet places that serve good, freehand healthy food, I think you'd love it.
The decor is a bit funky and dark, but it adds character to the usual basic bland interiors of many small local places. I hit a busy lunch time and got lost in the shuffle for a bit once I was seated but it was worth the wait. I had the Santa Monica, a salmon sandwich, which was wonderful. A filet, not a patty, was fresh and cooked perfectly. The choice of bread along with the fresh lettuce, tomato, etc. were great. The yucca fries were some of the best I've had. Everyone around me loved their food and with a menu where you can create your own paleo plate, it make sense. But that plus has a downside as it takes newcomers a bit of explanation on how to order and what proteins or veggies may not be available at that time, taking the servers away from other tables for longer than typical in other restaurants. But the service was friendly and attentive. The only other downside, is that on busy days, the small parking lot fills quickly. As a local who lives not far, I will definitely be back because of the quality of the food and the friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We visited this restaurant on a Girls Getaway trip. After hiking and walking all day, it was great to sit down to a tasty, healthy meal. It was very unique in the menu was presented and the ingredients were so fresh and tasty! I would definitely return!

1  Thank crissyann1
Reviewed 11 June 2017

What a wonderful change of pace. The menu features organic grass-fed beef, wild salmon, organic chicken, and locally & regionally sourced foods. They can satisfy all palates: offering primal, gluten-free, and vegetarian options. I must be gluten-free, so when I eat out I am usually confined to ordering grilled chicken, a burger, or a plain salad with olive oil. I feasted! I had the Paleo Bowl where you build your own. I ordered the organic chicken breast, white cannellini beans, roasted beets, fresh sliced avocado, and baked sweet potato slices. My taste buds were dancing. It was so nice to eat out and have real, delicious food and not worry I would get 'glutened'. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. I didn't see any outside seating but who would want to sit outside in 107 degree heat? The pricing was very reasonable. Usually organic or grass-fed options cost twice what Cafe Paleo Brio charged. I absolutely would eat here again. We need this restaurant in Baltimore, MD.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We loved the organic delicious food, we had the Cobb salad and the lunch bowl that had a bison burger patty, spaghetti squash, asparagus, broccoli and mushrooms. We were also delighted by the kumbachi tea on tap and the local IPA. We were willing to pay a little more because we appreciated the healthy ingredients. Although they had mostly Paleo options, they had sandwiches for the non-Paleo too as well as gluten free bread. Service was shared by at least three wait staff, so there was a bit of confusion with our drink order, likely because of this. We would definitely visit again if we're back in Sedona.

Been to Paleo Brio Healthy Kitchen Restaurant? Share your experiences!