“Tiny but Tasty”

A Taste of Marrakech
Ranked #19 of 211 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Description: International All Natural/Organic Healthy Meals with Moroccan Influence
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This cute little restaurant was right next door to my hotel. The smells coming out of it were amazing. I'm vegan and there weren't a ton of options in the area. I ordered the veggie kabobs and sweet potato bites, it came quickly and was yummy. Friendly service, outdoor seating option. I'm glad I stopped in.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Tiny restaurant which I believe is open for lunch and then dinner (closed between 3 and 5 pm and also Mondays and Sundays, I think). Great organic, local foods. Brian makes the best gyros, which when accompanied with a starter such as pear and mint salad, is only around $10. Few inside tables and some outside seating.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The food was good, especially the pear mint salad. I need to find this recipe! Small and crowded inside but go on a nice day so you can eat on the patio. Very close to Bell Rock.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This place was off the main strip we had been stuck eating on for our entire trip in Sedona. Our last night, we ventured out and found this quaint restaurant. It’s food was unique and amazing and the service was so attentive. It’s just these two guys running the whole operation and they work so hard and fast but the food, service, and atmosphere was more amazing and genuine than most five star restaurants. I couldn’t reccomend it enough! Their smiles and Mediterranean inspired food were totally worth it!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This restaurant provides a relaxed atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating. Food was fantastic. Reasonably priced. I had the Fresh Salad with elk and the soup special (Bison Corned Beef Brisket Stew). Both were delicious. I wish we were staying another night to eat here again.