“10/10 the three days we went. Wish they had this in my hometown!”
Review of Local Juicery

Local Juicery
Ranked #10 of 30 Quick Bites in Sedona
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Description: We are a chef-driven organic cold-pressed juice bar and cafe located with locations in Sedona and Flagstaff Arizona. We lovingly prepare a wide variety of cold-pressed organic juices, cleanses, nut + seed mylks, tonics, smoothies, açaí bowls, seasonal vegan salads, soups, waffles, toasts, coffee + tea, high-vibe vegan fare and raw treats. We use only the most vibrant organic produce and support our local farmers. Everything at Local is made with love + crafted with care.
Reviewed 16 April 2021

This place is the health conscious traveler's dream. Yes the prices are a little high bc it's Sedona, but it's actually good for you! The drinks are incredible- get the PB&J smoothie and the local latte coffee- trust me! I miss this place already. The staff are also incredibly kind and they have nice shaded outdoor seating.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (150)

Reviewed 11 April 2021

Juices, porridge and smoothie were great - but the juice I ordered they didn’t have so the girl serving me just decided to give me another one without telling me it was not what I ordered. I noticed and her response ‘oh yeah we ran out of the one you wanted’ - quite bizarre behaviour.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank rosannabrass
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Good menu. Nice vareity. They need to switch to paper straws to get rid of some plastic. I noticed that a lot of their stuff is served in plastic.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 15 February 2021

We went here to get a superfoods breakfast with a goal of custom smoothie. The smoothies themselves were delicious and made to our custom order. However, there was a significant wait. Waiting is difficult in this store as the music is deafening. Typically I worry about the workers noise exposure from the blenders, not hear. You could barely hear the blenders over the music. My ears were ringing by the time we left. Additionally, for the cost, the size of the smoothie was small.

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank boholuxurytraveler
Reviewed 8 February 2021

I love the menu at Local Juicery, from pressed juices, smoothies, salads and yummy healthy cookies. I always stop here first to get a mind blowing smoothie before heading out for the day. Everything is organic. It is pricy but so, so worth it.

Date of visit: February 2021