“Delicious vegan tamales!”

Ranked #11 of 210 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Authentic mexican flavor. Large tamales made fresh daily with NON-GMO organic corn flour masa, NO LARD or processed foods and full of filling !!!! Traditional Chiles rellenos, traditional salsas, homemade beans.
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We picked up tamales here for lunch. They were incredible! We got the spinach & mushroom supreme ones, without cheese or sour cream. Absolutely delicious! And very generous servings, I could barely eat half!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

You order your tamale, chili relleno, pork, or poblano and cheese at counter a b day get a drink. They bring to you your meal to you sitting outside. A recommendation

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Great hole in the wall Tamales! It has a very homey feel. The menu is small, and makes for quick picks, which is nice. The lack of one bubble is only because you have to go outside to get to the seating area in the back and because they did not have a cold version of the drink we ordered. I wish they would have mentioned that when we ordered it. They were also a pricey for the supreme style. They double the price if you go supreme, which seems a little high, but the food was still pretty good. They were also out of one kind of tamale that we wanted to try, but that is understandable. Overall, it was a cute place for quick, casual eats. You order at the counter and if you want to sit an eat, then you have to make your way around the building where they have put some picnic tables and umbrellas out in the back. Down the road, I would totally suggest making a connecting door to access the back if they are able to. In any case, I am sure my hubby and I would go back sometime when we are really craving Tamales--we really liked the mom and pop feel of the place--so we would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Delicious tamales prepared with love and lots of fresh, tasty toppings. It was a huge portion and a great value. There isn't really any place to sit so it is definitely a take out place but we were taking it back to our room(after we picked up some craft beers) so it worked out great. Hard working, family business.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Simply put this was the best tamale I've ever had! I wish we had found this place earlier so I could have gone a second time. Only issue is there is no teal seating except for a small table outside (which we ate at). Family owned and they are so nice and helpful. I hope they can go into a bigger place since the food is awesome!

2  Thank CtownRon

Been to Tamaliza? Share your experiences!