Lowest prices for your stay
Lowest price we found
US$186
View deal
Priceline
All reviews room was clean viewing deck bell rock trail continental breakfast oak creek village downtown sedona first floor would definitely stay here again king bed minute drive grand canyon motel fireplace microwave courthouse jacuzzi laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

We had a two queen size room spacious & clean. The bed mattress on the firm side. Mini refrig & microwave served our needs for making meals. Close to Slim Shady & bell rock trail head. No exhaust fan in the bathroom. Laundry on site total of $5 for a load of wash & drying.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 11 March 2021

We arrived in the Sedona area in the dark after a long day of driving. Hotel was easy to find and located in Oak Creek, which is FAR less crowded and congested than Sedona itself. Our room was on the second floor and I had booked a room with a fireplace and a view of Bell Rock. After our long, tiring day, I was a little disappointed that we didn't seem to have the view we were promised, but I was so tired, I just wanted to eat dinner and go to bed. Imagine my surprise in the morning when I stepped out the door to the most gorgeous view of Bell Rock directly across from our room!! It was unbelievable how the night sky masked all the beauty of our surroundings. Although it rained during the majority of our 2 days in Sedona. we did have a chance to explore this amazing area. We saw dozens of really nice hotels on our drive through, but we definitely felt that we booked the right place for our budget and our desire to stay away from crowds. The Wildflower Inn was clean, had a very comfortable bed, plenty of space, a nice fireplace which we used both nights we stayed there, and had really nice smelling soap and shampoo in the room. There were many places to eat within a short drive. This was a perfect hotel for us and we will definitely recommend to others.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 13 July 2020

This place was AWESOME! We had a wonderful view of Bell Rock and the Courthouse mountains. It was very clean and the front desk clerk was very helpful when we called to make the reservation. A very nice place to stay and not far from downtown Sedona!

Date of stay: July 2020
George Harjai, Owner at Wildflower Inn at BellRock, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2020

Hi Loveharleyrider!

Thank you for your amazing review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the views and hiking sites. We are so happy to hear that the front desk agent was helpful when you made the reservation with us. We are looking forward seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2020 via mobile

What a beautiful view, and a nice place! It is clean, reasonable, and I especially enjoyed the king bed with the jacuzzi. Individually owned and operated I would suggest this inn over one of the chains

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
George H, General Manager at Wildflower Inn at BellRock, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2020

Thank you, ittextrish, for your amazing review of our small hotel in the beautiful Sedona. We are so glad to hear you enjoy the Jacuzzi tub in your room. We are looking forward seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2020

I had a nice view of Bell Rock. Most of all, I was very impressed with how clean my room was. I had been travelling quite a bit and stayed at several hotels, but I was most impressed with the cleanliness of this one. As far as I can tell, this boutique hotel is one of the best deals to be found in Sedona!

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank 123pleasebeclean
George H, General Manager at Wildflower Inn at BellRock, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2020

Hello 123pleasebeclean,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Net! We enjoyed having you stay with us and hope you get the opportunity to stay again!