24 people are viewing this hotel
US$499
Free cancellation until 18/04/21
US$501
Free cancellation until 18/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$635
US$410
SAVE US$225
Hilton.comUS$430
Agoda.comUS$501
Lol.travelUS$635
1,777 results
All reviews golf course king suite nice property fire pit sedona resort separate bedroom small balcony cucina rustica village of oak creek minute drive pink jeep hot tub amazing views hiking trails bell rock pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

You will not regret your time here! This resort is one of the best I have ever stayed at! Is beautiful, convenient and very relaxing! Unfortunately the pool was shut down for maintenance during this time but we were able to still enjoy the amenities in the spa! Anthony and Chris at the front desk were great at helping me with all the questions I had. Also, there was a Bartender there that truly made it for us ! I can’t remember his name but he was from New York and he was super awesome! If you visit Sedona I Highly recommend this resort!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

The Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock is a wonderful hotel, great location, friendly and professional staff. Rooms are nice and cozy,very quiet at night,great outdoor patio to have dinner or drinks.
Perfect COVID protocol.
Would definitely go back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank BeatrizG2
Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

staff was amazing! Best stay I have had in a long time. Even with Covid restrictions the hotel did a great job. Food selection was just okay but I imagine the pandemic has a lot to do with that. But was tasty :)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Many guests throughout the hotel do not wear masks in the common areas (elevators, lobby, etc). I pointed this out to the front desk and they said there's nothing they can do about it. It would probably be a nice place to stay during normal times, but not during COVID.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank tomjG9255AV
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

Hilton at Bell Rock is a solid 4 star hotel in Sedona. I stay here at least 2x yearly for business. For a business location, it’s very good. The conference rooms are well equipped and the rooms are very large with sitting area, kitchen, and bedroom. The gym is exceptional.

This is not my favorite location in Sedona for a couples or romantic getaway. The rooms do not have great views despite the location. However, we do appreciate that they are dog friendly and staff is always great.

Excellent option if you need to get work done.

Date of stay: May 2020