32 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$251
getaroom.comUS$573
Lol.travelUS$580
1,749 results
All reviews golf course king suite fire pit sedona resort separate bedroom small balcony cucina rustica nice property village of oak creek hotel restaurant minute drive grand canyon hot tub amazing views hiking trails bell rock
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2020

From start to finish my stay was fantastic! Anthony and Kelli checked me in and they were both very helpful and welcoming. Kelli was able to assist me with an upgrade, which was well worth the additional $25 a night. My room was very clean and spacious. I really enjoyed the fireplace, which went perfectly with the heated blanket I brought to lounge on the sofa. Ms. Deb in room service was great and so friendly she really made me feel special during our interactions. I stay at Hiltons very often and this was a great property! The hotel is only a 20 min drive into Sedona with shopping and dinning close by. I know that running a hotel during Covid -19 is challenging but I felt safe at all times. There was plenty of signage and the elevator wipes were a great idea. Everyone I saw had on facemasks throughout the weekend. This is a great property for anyone looking for a nice quiet stay in Sedona. I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank lakerchamp12
Reviewed 2 December 2020

Overall a great location, right on the red rock scenic byway.

Paying all the money to stay in the hotel, was surprised that their onsite dining restaurant had very minimal gas heating lamps on the day we went. Some seats are nice close to the fire pits, but many of their other tables didn't have propane filled, which made a lot of diners sitting out in the cold. They need to do a better job at that.

Other wise experience was good. Live music on weekends.

Room tip: ask for rooms facing the red rocks
1  Thank RajR1145
Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

We are arriving November 25 for a Thanksgiving Getaway. I wanted to take a moment to
applaud the customer service that I just received from Katerina. I called regarding a room upgrade that was sent through email for an E standby to a 1 bedroom king suite. She was so kind, informative & knowledgeable. As she mentioned there are no guarantees of an upgrade until arrival, If no upgrade is available, she told me she will go above & beyond to do her best to accommodate us with our pet. (Needing a ground floor) Being in the service industry this is exactly how I treat my customers and it was so refreshing to receive the same courtesy in return especially during these times. My wife & I are looking forward to our upcoming stay and will give a full review after our stay.
Thomas Durante

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Travel591614
Reviewed 20 November 2020

The property is okay. It looks great and actually has a nice layout. I like that there are onsite activities, and there was a live singer one night in the bar area. The location is cool. I stayed in a queen bed suite, it was okay. It seems a bit older as they didn't have a lot of USB outlets, only in the alarm clock. I would give it a higher marking except that I asked for housekeeping, went out for the day only to return to no new towels or anything. They did bring towels after I called to complain about the fact that nothing had been done. Let me say upon Check-In the lady at the front desk was absolutely awesome, friendly, and the Concierge person whose name is slipping my mind but she recommended some awesome sites for us and was absolutely fabulous. I know that she worked for Pink Tours and was there on the 16th of November. There were a few people that answered the phone that were very dry and not friendly. Mainly when I called regarding the room not being cleaned as requested. I will say Most of the people we dealt with were Great...just a few folks that weren't pleasant and for that, I cannot do a higher rating. We did stay in the area a little longer but I chose to go to another place to finish out our stay.

Room tip: I had a corner room 3032 that overlooked the golf course with a mountain view, but it's not Red Rock.
Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

Great place. Clean. Quiet. Comfortable beds. We had to wait at pool because the person in charge got discount works for this chain. So we sat by pool. Checked out gym looks great but I’m not wearing a mask in the gym to sweat

Trip type: Travelled as a couple