1,376 results
All reviews bell rock golf course king suite separate bedroom fire pit small balcony nice property cucina rustica fitness center minute drive village of oak creek living area grand canyon pink jeep hot tub amazing views hiking trails
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place to visit...a must stay to be able to truly enjoy the entire Red Mountains. The hotel is very acessible to many places to visit. I truly recommend this place, affirtable,clean and very good overall service.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christiane M, Manager at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent visit. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank-you for the wonderful review, we do appreciate your time and consideration. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. We look forward to seeing you again and have a wonderful day.
Sincerely, Christiane Murphy/Front Office Manager -Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This property is well situated about 20 minutes south of the center of Sedona. Great location for hiking and sightseeing. Full service hotel with an exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable staff. Large rooms. Good restaurant on-site and many more within walking distance. Swimming and spa facilities are excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Christiane M, Manager at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We really liked this beautiful place. You need to know that it's at least a 12 minute drive to busy part of Sedona. There's not much around this place as it is south of the main part of town. But the swimming was nice and the place was pretty. I wished more restaurant choices were closer as you feel quite removed from the action.

Date of stay: August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent visit. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank-you for the review, we do appreciate your time and consideration. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. We look forward to seeing you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Great experience, attentive and friendly staff with beautiful views of Red Rock area, nice pool area for adults and children. A short drive to downtown Sedona with plenty of hiking trails in the area. Close to a wide variety of great restaurants as well.
Pink Jeep Tours picked us up at the hotel for a fun two hour excursion.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank-you so much for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed the property and Sedona. Thank-you for the wonderful review. We hope you will return in the not so distant future. Sincerely, Christiane Murphy- Front Office Manager Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

A hotel set back from Sedona in a remote quiet area.Check in was a simple painless event. Our , Bell Rockview room started overlooking the front car park but the majority of the vista was stunning facing east thus a west setting sun was beamed on to the rock.We found the restaurant good value considering we had spent 3 previous nights in Vegas. pools were quiet. A modern feel and staff that are relaxed and helpful.Great base for outdoor activities.Parking is free.Sedona town is about 20 minutes away with a simple view filled drive.

Room tip: Get Bell rock view.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Christiane M, Manager at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent visit. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank-you for the wonderful Google review, we do appreciate your time and consideration. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. We look forward to seeing you again and have a wonderful day. Sincerely, Christiane Murphy - Front Desk Manager/ Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock