All reviews golden goose room was clean continental breakfast would stay here again yogurt the breakfast area third floor front desk staff outdoor pool thunder mountain short drive motel rates refrigerator safeway uptown balconies
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This was my 2nd visit to this place. Got surprised they changed the hotel name from super 8 to andante inn. They still having some renovations going but it didn't affect our stay. Room was clean, quite. Breakfast was ok wish they can also put like scramble eggs and bacon. Front desk people were good and courteous. I think girl name was Amanda and one with an accent Filip helped us so much with dinner recommendation and calling the taxi for us. WiFi was not so good, disconnecting every minute. I will come to this place again. Thank you sedona

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ReignVictorious
Ed_HotelGM, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Thank you very much for leaving another excellent rating for your experience. We’re now the Andante Inn of Sedona and are completing renovations and updates to many areas of the property. I’ve noted your suggestions for improvement and am reviewing these with my team. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

This hotel was formerly a Super 8 (sign is still visible from backside of hotel) and is being remodeled by the Andante Inn owner. We stayed here for 3 nights with our large dog in a room with a King size bed. The pet area was conveniently located near our room. It was a bit noisy due to the Cicadas in the nearby trees. A continental breakfast was available, but we chose to eat elsewhere due to our sightseeing plans. The Wildflower Bread Company located at 101 N. Hwy. 89A Blvd down the street was awesome and is pet friendly. Once the remodel is completed, the hotel should be more appealing. Might be back.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank k2d2California
Ed_HotelGM, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We have been undergoing some exciting changes in becoming Andante Inn and hope you will come see us again soon and enjoy all the upgrades we’ve been doing around the hotel. Looking forward to seeing you, and until then, have a fantastic autumn!

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Booked a room with confirmations. Arrived at the hotel to check in and was greeted by nice young woman who only had us down for one night even though we had confirmation for two. I went to check our luggage and left my wife to get everything taken care of. When I came back in my wife was talking to Phillip, who repeatedly told my wife that "it was not his problem." That set me off, his disgusting attitude and constant referral to his error infuriated me. I had to leave the building or it would have gotten very ugly. We won in the end, but that is not how your greet your guests. In addition we had to pay gain to get our room. Our reservation shows that we paid in full, while Philip "doesn't care" what our receipt said. We paid to end it and get into bed. I am filing a charge back with our credit card and bank, a complaint with the local BBB and a review on every site that will allow me to do so. Phillip should be terminated and find a job where he doesn't have to talk to customers.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing Andante Inn for your Sedona visit. We work hard to provide each guest with exceptional hospitality and it’s always a disappointment to hear we’ve missed the mark. I am looking into the matter further and can understand the frustrations described in your review. It sounds like there was a miscommunication with your reservation. I apologize for any inconvenience this and the communication with our team may have caused. While unsure which outside source was used to book, at times not all of the information gets transferred from them to our system. One way to insure you’re getting the best rates, reservation service and ideal room is to book with us direct. Please feel free to reach out to me through the front desk if you would like further assistance or clarification on this matter. If you are ever in the Sedona area again, I hope that this experience will not dampen your willingness to stay with us as I am confident that we would be able to turn this around and show you the exceptional hospitality and comfortable lodging experience we’re known for.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Good: location. Beautiful view of the mountains. Very well cleaned every day. Comfortable kingsize bed. Happy with wifi and usb power outlets. Pool is small but still nice to dip in.
To improve: hotel could do with some style update. Also some more variety and healthy options in breakfast. A warmer blanket would be appreciated (it can get cold at night) and most of all, staff at lobby should be more friendly and welcoming!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
Ed_HotelGM, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Thank you for highlighting our super location, views, cleanliness and amenities. We understand the need for a fast wireless connection! The suggestions you included are also appreciated. We’re in the middle of updates and I think you’ll be happy with the result. We hope to see you again the next time you’re in the area, and remember that the most competitive rates are always found when booking direct. Happy travels!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

They just changed owners and their name in August 2016 from Super 8. we didn't know the name had been changed even when we confirmed the reservation a week out. No new sign was up yet and the Super 8 sign was covered. We had to go by street address to find the hotel. Our room keys didn't work which they quickly replaced. Our door did not shut properly allowing the inside safety latch to move over when you had to slam the door shut and therefore nearly locked us out. Maintenance repaired the door and it worked fine. We were told they are doing a total remodel to the Inn which we could see. Hopefully, they will update the rooms to the 21st century. We wish them luck.

Stayed: September 2016
Ed_HotelGM, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

Thank you for the feedback. I am pleased to know you chose our hotel from the all choices in Sedona. Many choose Andante Inn because it’s a cozy and convenient home away from home with an eager to please staff. I’m glad to hear that sentiment shined through. And you are correct, we’re giving our hotel a “facelift”! Like all good things, it does take time. I hope we’ll have the opportunity to earn a better rating next time you visit. Thank you again and enjoy the autumn season!