1,270 results
All reviews golf course tennis courts on site restaurant room was large upgraded room jacuzzi tub holy cross outdoor fireplace fitness room an upgrade red rocks great room fitness center grounds are beautiful mini fridge close to town short drive
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We stayed one night @ PocoDiablo, the girl who checked us in was Excellent Laura asked if we were celebrating anything in particular & we were on our Honeymoon.she upgraded us to a room that had a Jacuzzi (how nice is that). Mike at the bar was outstanding as well overall We had an amazing time. Thank you

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cindy K, Guest Relations Manager at Poco Diablo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you for your visit and sharing your comments. Our staff is committed to creating a memorable experience and I’m glad Laura and Mike exceeded your expectations. They are valuable members of our team and they join me in thanking you for your business.

We very much appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back next year for your anniversary.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Very nice place to stay at reasonable price. Spacious and clean rooms, nice pool, staff is very friendly and accommodating. Very good location albeit not in the heart of downtown Sedona. I would stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Cindy K, Guest Relations Manager at Poco Diablo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you for your visit and sharing your comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to many more. Poco Diablo is a beautiful resort and our staff is committed to Exceeding your Expectations and making your stay memorable.

Next visit make it a Spa Day! We offer a head-to-toe healing experience with luxurious relaxing or therapeutic massages, invigorating body scrubs and wraps, and nourishing and rejuvenating facials. Indulge in a restoring manicure and pedicure, and finish with a hair style in our full service salon.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Poco Diablo Resort is in a great location and the staff go out of their way to make sure they meet your needs. When I mentioned that I was experiencing a mobility issue, the desk manager got my luggage out the car and took it to my room. When a key didn't work, she didn't just give me a different key, she went to the room with me to make sure I was able to get in. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. I truly enjoyed my experience and plan to return for a leisurely visit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Cindy K, Guest Relations Manager at Poco Diablo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Thank you for your visit and sharing your comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to many more. Poco Diablo is a beautiful property and our staff is committed to Exceeding your Expectations and making your stay memorable.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

This place is neat and dear to our hearts since my hubby and I stayed here when we got married and have tried to on our anniversary every year since. The grounds are lovely and the service is great. We just left a two-night stay, bringing our two-year-old. He had a great time playing “golf” on the grounds, tennis on the tennis courts, and playing in the pool. We ate dinner last night during a monsoon storm at the hotel’s restaurant, and enjoyed it very much. We usually stay at lower-priced hotels, but this is our first choice in Sedona. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because we noticed areas in our room that needed some touch-up paint, and I wish breakfast was included! They do provide two bottles of water per night, a jetted tub, shower robes, hair dryer, free WiFi (unsecured), a mini fridge (no microwave), and a lovely gas fireplace (it was too hot to use in August). Relaxing, beautiful setting with friendly staff.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 4 August 2018

We had a family reunion recently. There was lots of space in the lounge for visiting, ordering food and drinks. They had free coffee, tea, oranges and apples in the lounge for grabbing if you want to go on early morning hikes. They were very accommodating as to room changes. The grounds were very pretty and the rooms were equipped with refrigerators which was a big plus for me. I would stay there again. Only disappoinment was no access to Oak Creek running nearby. I guess most of that access land is privately owned.

Room tip: Rooms close to the lobby require less walking to amenities and easier access to the pool.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Cindy K, Guest Relations Manager at Poco Diablo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018