I stayed for 5 nights while attending a Road Scholar program. The Poco Diablo Resort is a beautiful, large and well-maintained property and the staff is very helpful and friendly. The program paid for the standard room, but I upgraded to a Poco King (room 627) which had a fireplace, jacuzzi, balcony, sitting area and view of the golf course and red hills. The upgrade was $20. per night over the standard room and well worth it.
The room was very comfortable with nice amenities and good linens and towels. There is a mini- refrigerator, separate sink apart from the main bathroom and a large closet. There is no in-room safe.
The pool is lovely and the gym area is very well equipped. Unfortunately there is a fence around the pool (admission is by room key) which makes the “pool view” unsightly. But it is good security.
We ate most of our meals during the program at T-Carl’s restaurant and the food was good. Very often there was a good breakfast buffet, and sometimes we had a pre-arranged spa-type menu.
This hotel is a peaceful place to stay just outside of central Sedona. The local bus stops at the resort’s front door several times a day so even if you don’t have a car, there is easy access to Uptown Sedona and the Tlaquepaque shopping village.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located among Sedona's lush landscaping and Red Rock views, Poco Diablo Resort offers affordable hotel accommodations and onsite resort amenities including an outdoor heated swimming pool(pool hrs 6AM-10PM), 4 professional USTA approved lighted tennis courts, a 9-hole family friendly golf course and fully equipped fitness center. The SPA at Poco Diablo brings a whole new meaning to relaxation, rejuvenation and wellness using sustainable products that originate from the land and the people of Arizona. Guests will also enjoy guest rooms featuring premium BeautyRest Beds, Free Wi-Fi, T. Carl's onsite restaurant and our 10th Hole Lounge with stunning views of our golf course, Massage Services available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Poco Diablo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Radisson Poco Diablo Hotel
- Radisson Poco Diablo Resort
- Radisson Sedona
- Sedona Radisson