Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews gourmet breakfast red rocks living room every morning double sinks small kitchen hot tub first morning quiet location minute drive fireplace villa oak patio microwave creek bell
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

This place was a complete find. Where Sedona was loud packed with spring breakers and those on vacation, our hotel was just a few minutes outside Sedona but quiet, relaxing and charming. All staff members were completely friendly and accommodating. We would stay here again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Beachbabygirl1969
Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

I have to say that I wished I could have stayed longer at this resort. I only stayed there for one night and I was so impressed from the beginning. The check in time is 3 o’clock , I got there 20 minutes before and the room just needed to be vacuumed, the ladies there was so nice that allowed me to do it earlier if I did not mind waiting till it was ready. I wish I know their name, one of them had a British accent and I want to give her a shout out. Room 44 was my room, upper floor, it had a living room, kitchenette with Keurig coffee and tea maker, fridge, microwave, TV in the living and bedroom, fireplace facing both rooms, big bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, lots of windows, big balcony facing the red rocks, big size probably like my apartment. They also had breakfast, freshly cooked ( burritos ). The whole property is quiet, with you parking spots on the site. Book you stay there , even if it is about 20 minutes away from downtown, you will have a great experience.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank diangeltravel
Reviewed 15 November 2020

We had a 40 person wedding nearby and our group booked just about all of the rooms here. We got one of the Villas and it was perfect for hosting some small parties. The Villa is absolutely enormous, nearly as big as my house. The amenities are a tad dated, but that's no big deal. The bed was comfy, the shower water was hot, and we had plenty of space (and 2 patios) to entertain the wedding guests. The hotel is about 15 minutes from the main Sedona area, but that was fine for us. There was some construction over that direction, so staying here allowed us to avoid that until we just had to be over there. I'd happily stay here again.

The free breakfast is in a tight window: 8:30-9:30. My wife and I enjoy our sleep, so we had to push ourselves to make it there. We got there at about 9:15 the first morning and nearly everything was put away. Kind of a bummer. Honestly, we don't typically eat breakfast anyways, so this wasn't a deal killer or anything.

Room tip: Villas are enormous!
Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank TheLevitz
Reviewed 19 July 2020

I booked this place because all of the reviews mentioned how good the "free breakfast" was. I thought it was a little pricey but if we didn't have to buy breakfast it would be worth it. On their website it said free breakfast and when I booked it, again it said free breakfast. Showed up and they said "oh, we're not doing breakfast." Great...should have mentioned that before I booked.
Besides that, the pool was locked when we wanted to to swimming and we had to go to the office and ask them to open the pool and wait for them to do that.
Also, upon check out, they said they would email me a receipt and I'm still waiting for it...it's been over a week and half.
The room was great but all this other stuff is not worth the price. It's also a bit far from all the good stuff in Sedona.

Room tip: Go somewhere else for this price.
Date of stay: July 2020
3  Thank 723sharlenep
Reviewed 25 February 2020

My husband and I stayed at Las Posadas for a long weekend. No, our spacious and comfortable suite did not have a door between the living room and bedroom, but we had seen the photos online and knew this. I liked the location away from uptown Sedona but still in an area with plenty of hiking (it is right by Bell Rock) and also near restaurants we could walk to.
The bed was comfortable, the bathroom shower lovely, and the service was fantastic.
We loved the home-cooked breakfasts and also the cookies in the lobby.
It is a very nice place

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MerryO189