Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$244
PricelineUS$244
eDreamsUS$244
TripadvisorUS$244
ZenHotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews gourmet breakfast homemade granola red rocks living room every morning beautiful place to stay first morning quiet location minute drive pool and hot tub fireplace villa los oak microwave patio creek
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2020

We had a 40 person wedding nearby and our group booked just about all of the rooms here. We got one of the Villas and it was perfect for hosting some small parties. The Villa is absolutely enormous, nearly as big as my house. The amenities are a tad dated, but that's no big deal. The bed was comfy, the shower water was hot, and we had plenty of space (and 2 patios) to entertain the wedding guests. The hotel is about 15 minutes from the main Sedona area, but that was fine for us. There was some construction over that direction, so staying here allowed us to avoid that until we just had to be over there. I'd happily stay here again.

The free breakfast is in a tight window: 8:30-9:30. My wife and I enjoy our sleep, so we had to push ourselves to make it there. We got there at about 9:15 the first morning and nearly everything was put away. Kind of a bummer. Honestly, we don't typically eat breakfast anyways, so this wasn't a deal killer or anything.

Room tip: Villas are enormous!
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank TheLevitz
Reviewed 19 July 2020

I booked this place because all of the reviews mentioned how good the "free breakfast" was. I thought it was a little pricey but if we didn't have to buy breakfast it would be worth it. On their website it said free breakfast and when I booked it, again it said free breakfast. Showed up and they said "oh, we're not doing breakfast." Great...should have mentioned that before I booked.
Besides that, the pool was locked when we wanted to to swimming and we had to go to the office and ask them to open the pool and wait for them to do that.
Also, upon check out, they said they would email me a receipt and I'm still waiting for it...it's been over a week and half.
The room was great but all this other stuff is not worth the price. It's also a bit far from all the good stuff in Sedona.

Room tip: Go somewhere else for this price.
Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank 723sharlenep
Reviewed 25 February 2020

My husband and I stayed at Las Posadas for a long weekend. No, our spacious and comfortable suite did not have a door between the living room and bedroom, but we had seen the photos online and knew this. I liked the location away from uptown Sedona but still in an area with plenty of hiking (it is right by Bell Rock) and also near restaurants we could walk to.
The bed was comfortable, the bathroom shower lovely, and the service was fantastic.
We loved the home-cooked breakfasts and also the cookies in the lobby.
It is a very nice place

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MerryO189
Reviewed 4 January 2020

Pros:
- Very spacious rooms- this was great for our family of four.
- The breakfast was incredible and the chef rocked!
- Beautiful setting

Cons:
- Upon arrival, we waited in the lobby for about 30 minutes until someone showed up. We called and could hear the phone ring behind the desk. The door to the back office was open, but nobody was there.

- The staff in the lobby was pleasant enough, but at times I popped into the lobby (to refill our water bottles, for example) and the woman at the front desk barely glanced up from her phone. Maybe she was doing work on her phone?

- The room was in desperate need of a deep clean. I picked up a big dead moth. There was, and probably still is, a dead spider under the desk, and there was what looked like molted skin of a bug under the head of the bed (to be fair, it’s not an easily seen spot). There were also a couple pumpkin seeds in the room-- one to the right of the bed and one in the bathroom. Where the baseboard and the carpet met also needed a deep clean. Seemed like no one had vacuumed.

- The drain didn't close all the way in the bathtub.

- The top of the steps from our room was incredibly icy and dangerous in the morning and poorly lit at night- be careful.

- Also, LP is about 15-20 minutes from Sedona. Could be a pro or con depending on what you’re looking for.

Overall, paying $300 a night for the room we received was a bummer. I hate writing negative reviews, but I wish I would have known... Also, I wrote this an a private email to the hotel a few days ago and haven’t heard back. I hope they can figure it all out.

Happy travels.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank erinPDX
Reviewed 21 November 2019

Our trip to Sedona was planned nearly a few weeks before arriving in Arizona. I looked through numerous hotels and it seemed that at this time of year ( Nov 2019), that many of the better hotels were either booked and / or on the pricey side. We already decided that a decent hotel was going to run anywhere from low 200 to 300 dollars per night. I reviewed Las Posadas of Sedona via TripAdvisor and on the hotels site. It appeared to be a very nice place for the size of the room, decor and price. Our expectations were a little disappointing after entering the room ...

1. No full length mirror in the room
2. No pens or paper ( pad / sheet etc) were supplied
3. No bottles of water offered. Even the cheapest hotels offer this
4. Room to be vacuumed daily. Came back and crumbs from previous day still on the rug
5.Room color very drab ( room 35 ). We noticed other rooms, including the breakfast room that were bright and cheerful. These were shown in all of the photos
6. Furniture was very nice, except the coffee table that had some gooey sediment and full of chips and scratches
7. Unsightly stain on the rug near the small refrigerator
8. Some type on informational list as to "cookies" being made available or if there is a "manager's" welcome party daily, weekly
9. Mix matched florescent / incandescent bulbs in the bathroom..
9. No on-sight personal after hours. We were woken 2 nights in a row around midnight and again at 1 AM with very loud talking and music blaring from ( what seemed ) suite 31 below us. I had to go out and bang on the door. No one responded and the music persisted for another 30 minutes.
10 no door between living room and bedroom ( only showed this arrangement in photos)
11 Light boxes above the bed that could not be blocked out so early morning light lit of the bedroom
12 As others pointed out, the hotel is in Oak Creek and not Sedona. Thankfully we had a car but anywhere we went ( dinner mostly ) was a 20-30 minute drive.

Aside from a great breakfast prepared fresh every morning by Ramon, who was very friendly, talented and accommodating, this was not a $300 a night hotel experience. Sorry to say that We will not be returning.

Room tip: Not sure since all the photos on TripAdvisor and the hotel's website did not reflect the room we stayed in.
Date of stay: November 2019