1,716 results
All reviews reds restaurant free appetizer rooftop terrace observation deck resort fee red rocks hotel restaurant couples massage huge shower third floor walk in shower onsite restaurant wonderful hotel shower head fire pit steam room rock view
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Spent a long girls' weekend at Sedona Rouge in January...the perfect place for our trip! Morning yoga, breakfast at Reds, Pink Jeep tour (set up by Sedona Rouge's concierge), lounging in the hot tub, having wine by the fire pit -- and that was just our first day! The spa was relaxing, the staff was delightful, the location is perfectly situated to get to all of Sedona's attractions. Can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2018

My wife and I have visited Sedona in the past on day trips however we were looking for a 2 - 3 day get-away. We were attracked to the Sedona Rouge based on the various packages they offer and other reviews, including friends who had previously visited. We chose the 2-night Wine Tour package arriving on Valentines Day. We booked in November and were glad we did. This boutique hotel books up early and was when we were there. Their restaurant Reds has both a lounge and dining area, including 2 Harvest tables which were full each night with a group of hikers.

We received an email from the Concierge a month before our arrival confirming our Wine Tour booking, and we booked a table for Valentines evening. Upon arrival we were greeted warmly and both the wine tour and dinner reservations were confirmed.

We stayed in a Premium room which had a spacious sitting area including a fireplace which we used both evenings.

Location of hotel is in the non-touristy area of West Sedona centrally located with many amenities within walking distance including a superb Italian restaurant (Dahl & Di Luca) where we joined new friends from the wine tour for dinner.

The wine tour (Sedona Wine Tours) was well organized with visits to 4 wineries / vineyards. Picked us up at the door promptly at 11:00, returning at 5:00.

All in all,

Room tip: Main building with inside access to the restaurant. Would normally not be a concern however it was raining the evening of our arrival.
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I was surprised with our stay at Sedona Rouge. The views from this hotel are amazing! We had a standard king bed and it had a small cute fridge with nice electric fireplace. Which was perfect for the time of year.Shower was amazing it has a center and normal shower head. Perfect for two or one. I think this hotel is one of the nicest in Sedona.

It offers a spa, gym, pool and hot tub. We enjoyed the hot tub every night. We also were given free breakfast daily, and free appetizer daily. These are just a few of the perks at this hotel. It's close to everything, and we can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights, had a big roomy suite in the spa building. Spa services were top notch. Hotel was within walking distance to several excellent restaurants and Starbucks was next door. Hotel has roof top seating for sunrise and sunsets. Great central location to hiking trails

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I enjoyed staying at the Sedona Rouge. Nice rooms, great service, clean, and good food in the restaurant. I demoted them from excellent to very good for the simple reason that they don't provide a reasonable place for someone to smoke (cigars in my case). I don't want to sit in the parking lot to enjoy a fine cigar and drink, and that's where they sent me. There are plenty of options on the grounds to provide a space. I understand having a non-smoking facility is their call, but demoting them a star is my call.

1  Thank HeinousCling