Free cancellation until 31/07
US$188
US$178
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$101
US$96
Official Site
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Sedona Motel(Sedona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$137
US$120
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$282
US$249
Official Site
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$140
US$136
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$189
Cancelon
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$526
US$478
  • Pool
1,640 results
All reviewsreds restaurantsmall platesfree appetizerrooftop terraceobservation deckred rockscorner roomhotel restauranthuge showerwalk in showerthird flooronsite restaurantwonderful hotelfire pitsteam roomshower headsmall balcony
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I really wanted to give this place 5 stars. We did a couples massage and Kimberly and Nancy were beyond amazing, great environment and great therapists. Check in was easy and the front desk was nice and helpful. Rooms are nice and big nice patio and huge bathroom. The reason For 3 stars is because the walls are paper thin. We could hear everything that was going on above us and outside. We were woken up a few times that night by the noise. I wish/hope they can find a way to fix that issue.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank a10com
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Stayed at Sedona Rouge for one night while driving back from Williams. Even though I arrived late at night, I experienced a warm welcome from the front desk team and they quickly got me registered and into my room. The new Almeria rooms are lovely, with an amazing bathroom, great patios, and a nice little fireplace in the room that really makes it cozy. I highly recommend Sedona Rouge when you're in Sedona!

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for the new Almeria rooms - totally worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the hotel very much. The bathroom was very large and the room was cozy. The grounds are beautiful but out "upgraded" room had no views of Sedona's legendary lamdscape.
Red's restaurant was excellent and you must order their fantastic breakfast via room service!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went on a last minute vacation to Sedona in November. We had never been before, and didn’t know the area at all. The hotel was located in the main strip, which was convenient to get to many of the different attractions. The room was really nice, check in was very easy. There was a nice fireplace and the bathroom was huge. The room was very clean and spacious, as well. The only complaint was we had assumed with the balcony that there would be a better view. We didn’t have much a view of the red rocks....we really overlooked a walkway and other rooms. However, the rooftop sitting area, with the heat lamps and fire pits was very nice....still lacking in the views, though. We were there during the week, so it was pretty quiet, and we had the sitting area to ourselves. Overall, a nice place to stay, very comfortable and close to everything.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
ed_conway, General Manager at Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. We value your feedback regarding the hotel services and hope to see you again in the future!

Ed Conway, GM

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I stayed at Sedona Rouge just before the Thanksgiving holiday and had a wonderful experience! I'm a frequent visitor to Sedona, but this was my first time at this property - and was pleasantly surprised!

Check in was very smooth - Damien was delightful, friendly, and exceptionally helpful. The room was spacious and had all the amenities I needed. The property is tastefully decorated - I loved all the outdoor seating areas with heat lamps (it got quite chilly at night).

I ate at the restaurant there my first night - the service was great and the food was excellent. It's so convenient to have a nice place to eat on-site!

The location was also good - I'm an avid hiker and spent most of my trip on the trails. The location of Sedona Rouge is very convenient to the trails, shopping, and restaurants.

I would highly recommend Sedona Rouge and look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo