US$284
US$214
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$359/night.

US$241
US$219
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

US$282
US$249
Official Site
US$178
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$192
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

The Views Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$96
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Sedona Motel(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$120
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$203
US$165
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$309/night.

US$500
US$454
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$568/night.

1,652 results
All reviewsreds restaurantsmall platesfree appetizerobservation deckred rockscouples massagecorner roomhotel restauranthuge showerwalk in showeronsite restaurantthird floorwonderful hotelsteam roomshower headfire pitsmall balcony
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We had a great massage (I had Bobbi). My friend had a German woman. They both did an excellent job. Of course the price for the massage was outrageous ($120) and I don't think any massage is worth that but I had a gift certificate. I liked the amenities in the spa area as well. They had a steam room, showers, lockers that you create your own code with, toiletries and a small hot tub outside.

We spent the rest of our time at the pool. Drinks were expensive but good and in large cups ($9 for a Blue Hawaiian for example). We ate some chipotle chicken strips with bleu cheese dipping sauce which were good. The bill was quite overwhelming for the pool and the guy added his own 20% tip. The pool area was nice but got a little crowded after a while. They had nice chairs and umbrellas. We spent more time there than we thought, but were having a good time and weren't in a rush to do much else.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank hotrodgurl
Reviewed 8 June 2012

When we need a quick escape from the Valley, we like to come to Sedona. We have stayed at the Sedona Rouge several times.

We usually come up in the Summer - off season - and so we get really smokin' deals through the webpage or through Groupon. We have never actually paid the full price - and I doubt we would.

It is next door to a Safeway, and a really god deli - I see both of those as positives.

The rooms are really comfortable. I like the beds. The decor is colorful and fresh. It is peaceful - not a place for little kids. I like this it, and will return.

Room Tip: Each time we have stayed in a different style room. The rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floor have wonderful walk-in showers, so if you get a Deluxe room, ask if you can move upstairs. The best rooms have the "Red Rock View".
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AZwanderlust
Reviewed 6 June 2012

This was our first trip out to Sedona and we didn't know where to stay. After researching and reading several reviews on the internet, we decided to give the Sedona Rouge a try. We stayed there for 3 days in May. Over all, we enjoyed our stay at the Sedona Rouge.The lobby has a Zen-like appeal with running fountains.Behind the hotel you have a view of some of the famous Sedona red rocks. But judging from its location, the Sedona Rouge must have been a motel in its previous lifetime and has been given an extensive face lift. The room was very clean and very comfortable with a lovely large bathroom complete with a shower fit for two ;) However, our third floor room came with a view of the parking lot and the busy route 89A. I was not impressed with the roof top deck for viewing the stars at night. The glare coming from the Safeway sign next door interfered with that. Location means a lot. And in this case, it wasn't a plus. However, The Spa was lovely but services a bit "over priced".

Room Tip: Try to book a room with a view of the red rocks.
3  Thank jtrn
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We had the $498 Groupon for 3 nights, a couples massage, a bottle of wine, and $25 per day at Reds Restaurant. Well worth the money! The massage alone was $235 making the room less then $100 a night. Our room was a 3rd floor corner with floor to ceiling windows on two sides and red rock views. Very clean, huge shower with dual shower heads. Nice pool and patio area, great restaurant, nice fitness room, no complaints. Would stay here again and I have been to Sedona several times. Just be aware, it is a "hotel" not a resort. The spa is nice and comfortable, but you don't get the lush expansive feel of a resort.

Room Tip: 3rd floor corner with red rock view
1  Thank Jamie_KDanbury
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I had high expectations of Sedona Rouge after having done my research on travel sites like tripadvisor. For the most part, I was pleased with my four-day stay at the end of May. Though my third-floor room had a direct view of a construction site complete with bright yellow tractors, I could also see some of a red-rock formation from the small balcony outside of the well-appointed bedroom. While on the balcony, I could hear the traffic from the route 89A in front of the hotel, though that noise was for the most part faint. Almost all of the noise was drowned out by the air conditioning unit. The facilities at the hotel are uniformly high-quality; these include the room (with a very nice glassed-in shower with two heads), the spacious and high-ceilinged lobby complete with fountain, the Spa (wonderful for a hot-stone massage!), and the on-site restaurant, Reds. The ambience and food at Reds were superior; the service on each of my two dinner visits was, however, perfunctory, with wait staff less than engaging. The hotel's proximity to the highway, while close, made the hotel's location handy and within walking distance of several restaurants in a range of cuisines. While I had called ahead more than a week in advance to get a room facing directly onto the red rocks, I was disappointed by my room's location. I would recommend Sedona Rouge (and already have recommended it to friend from Tucson), but recommend trying to get a 'room with a view' and no highway noise.

Room Tip: As I noted above, I had called ahead more than a week in advance to get a room facing directly onto the red rocks but disappointed by my room's location. There was highway noise from the balcony in my third-floor room, and I would recommend trying to get a room directly facing the red rocks if possible.
2  Thank DCKev