“FRENCH Toast to die For!”
Review of HP Cafe

Ranked #58 of 173 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We provide comfortable fine dinner dining from 5 pm to 8 pm Tuesday through Saturday. Breakfast from 7 am to 11 am daily and lunch from 11 am to 3 pm daily. The cuisine is American Bistro. Seating is available indoors or on a small front patio or a larger enclosed back garden patio. We have added a 3 pm to 5 pm daily happy hour with drink and food specials. We emphasis quality food.
Reviewed 28 November 2020

We had breakfast there, twice. It was open for Thanksgiving morning. We had the pancakes, and I had the French Toast. OMG. It looked like Chicken Tenders when they put it down, but it was this wonderful homemade bread, with cornflakes and bourbon syrup. I kept thinking "don't finish the whole thing it will be too much", but no chance was my body listening when that was in front of me. Alejandro was funny, and friendly, and seemed happy to see us, even on the holiday.
The next day Terri, recognized us and welcomed us back. It was a great holiday weekend. HP had some of the best food we had the whole long weekend. Loved it.

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (638)

Reviewed 28 November 2020

Breakfast with my husband. He had the corned beef hash and eggs and I had the burrito. Very large plate so servings seem small since there is nothing else on plate. Toast does not come with which seemed cheap with $17 meal price. Burrito was actually huge and I only ate 1/2 but it didn't go to waste. Service was excellent!

1  Thank bestatthebeach
Reviewed 25 November 2020

What a surprise! Everything about our visit was excellent! We all but picked out plates clean and the server and greeter were wonderful! We will definitely return!!!

Reviewed 9 November 2020

Went for lunch and Judy was very helpful taking care of my wife's food allergy. My wife said her Fish tacos were the best she has ever had! Service was excellent too. Overall, pleased, but a little pricey.

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Nice shaded outdoor area a little bit away from the street. Good breakfast burrito and coffee ! Pet friendly and near uptown shopping

Date of visit: September 2020