2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$159
Hotels.comUS$159
Expedia.comUS$159
PricelineUS$159
TravelocityUS$159
Orbitz.comUS$159
1,006 results
All reviews yogurt hard boiled eggs continental breakfast village of oak creek room was clean stay there again cinnamon rolls stayed one night minute drive coffee maker hot tub cathedral rock motel bell microwave hike
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2020

My husband and I made a last-minute booking at The Views Inn Sedona when we rerouted to Sedona to delay our arrival in Colorado due to a storm and wildfires. We were glad we did - we had a lovely stay!

We arrived around 10pm on a pretty chilly and windy night. We had a quick check-in with the employee at the front desk. He confirmed we wanted a ground-level room and directed us to our room. There were signs about mask requirements and the employee was masked, so we felt comfortable that they cared about COVID-safety.

We were able to park right outside our room, which was perfect for bringing in our hiking gear and electronics. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The temperature controls worked well to keep us warm when the temperature dropped that night. The bed was comfy and the only noise we heard was the crazy wind that night. The wifi worked well too. The view of the mountains was very pretty. The price was pretty reasonable, especially for a last-minute reservation. We paid less than $140.

We would definitely stay here again if we find ourselves in Sedona!

Room tip: The ground floor is very convenient for bringing in luggage
3  Thank WaitForIttttt
views inn, Owner at The Views Inn Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the day from our hotel, Views Inn, Sedona!!

At the outset, thank you for sparing your valuable time and sharing your feedback regarding your stay at Views Inn. It has been our endeavor to ensure that every guest experiences the warmth and courtesy which is the hall mark of the Views Inn hospitality. It is therefore very heartening to know that these values have been well imbibed and are being experienced by our guests.

We are more than happy to know that you enjoy our amenities and liked our friendly staff added to you experience. Most people do not bother to leave reviews about positive experiences, and that is what makes you the star. It is only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Your kind words of appreciation for our friendly staff will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in the future.

Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back. You have really made our day. We strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

We thank you again for your kind patronage and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 October 2020

I just spent a night here last Sunday and had seen it on a previous trip leaving Sedona and looked like such a nice quite place with beautiful views. And i was not disapppointed. It’s in the town of oak creek Vilage where traffic is much less congested but not a long drive into the main part of Sedona. The hotel was clean, friendly checkin, beautiful views from our room and quite comfortable. Easy access to our car and to the main highway 179. Oh and very reasonable for the area. I would highly recommend it and would definately stay there again ! I didn’t answer some of the questions re the cleaning during COVID etc as it was very quiet and just there one night but our room was immaculate. I had no reason to think they were not observing all the protocol with COVID....

Room tip: We were on the second floor facing the mountains of Sedona. Room 217 to be exact..
Date of stay: October 2020
views inn, Owner at The Views Inn Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the day from our hotel, Views Inn, Sedona!!!

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this wonderful review. Most people do not bother to leave reviews about their positive experiences, and that is what has made you our star. It is only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well.

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. We work hard to make sure our team operates efficiently and glad to know it is working. We are definitely going to share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Thank you again for giving us a proverbial pat on our back, you have really made our day. Hope you will stop by again soon when you are here because our cordial staff is looking forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 23 October 2020 via mobile

I wanted to spend a couple days exploring Sedona during an extended, mind clearing road trip. I was shocked at the hotel prices and had considered just not going, but found the great reviews of this hotel. The price, compared to virtually all other hotels in October’s high season, was great and reviews often noted how clean it was.

It’s about a 20 minute drive to Uptown Sedona where the shops tend to be, but the cleanliness of the property (dated but well maintained and very clean), the friendliness of the staff, and the convenience of groceries, gas, restaurants, and beautiful views more than make up for the distance.

And, while you’re there, visit PJs Grill, an easy walk away with super friendly staff and patrons (many local).

Trip type: Travelled solo
views inn, Owner at The Views Inn Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2020

Thanku for choosing to stay with us, and I am delighted that our services made your stay memorable one. Rest assured we will do everything to meet your expectations and needs. We look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel.

Reviewed 2 October 2020

The refrigerator was warm and the front desk said unplug it, wait and replug but it never got cold.
Wifi was weak and being on the first floor gave use some foot noise from above.
It was not an ideal stay.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Adventure_Waits
views inn, Owner at The Views Inn Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the day from Views Inn, Sedona!!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not up to the expectations.

We are extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties and problems. But it is not something we are known for. Rather, we pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our guest. But we regret that we missed the mark this time.

Please give us another opportunity to earn back your trust. We will do everything possible to find a solution than makes you smile. Please visit us again for a better and pleasant stay and to experience our upgraded services.

Reviewed 11 June 2020 via mobile

I decided to take a short road trip to Sedona from Phoenix since my apartment complex continues to keep our pool closed even though it legally could open a month ago. It’s 100+ degrees daily and I just wanted a nice motel to stay the night at so I could relax by the pool, read my book, and decompress from the stress of this whole COVID situation. Found this motel and read the great reviews, and the great pricing- so I called ahead to make sure the amenities would be available since some hotels are not fully operational yet. The hotel informed me that no breakfast would be served (fine by me as I don’t eat breakfast), and that yes the pool would be open, they just need to keep it under 10 guests. I figured OK no problem, I’m getting there early and would be staying all day so it would be fine. Well, it was anything but fine, and turned out to be a very stressful and uncomfortable weekend. I go out to the pool area and there were only 3 other people there, so it was nice and quiet and clean. The pool chairs were stacked off to the side, so I took one and set myself up in the corner, started reading my newspaper, and felt so happy to be away from the hot Phoenix area and finally have a nice pool to enjoy. Unfortunately my relaxation did not last long, as the man from the office came running out from the lobby to the pool to yell at me that I could not use the chairs. I said wait a second, I called to ask if the pool was open as normal and was told yes, and he rambled on and on that they could not allow guests to use the chairs due to a safety issue. He claimed it was direction from the County and they had no choice. I told him I found that hard to believe as I did my morning walk and saw pool chairs available and in use at several other motels, but that even if it was legally true, he should have DISCLOSED this to me when I called, and it should be disclosed on their website as well! I told him I never would have booked this place if I knew I didn’t have a chair to sit on, since that is literally all I came to do, sit and read and relax by a pool. He offered to refund my room but at that point I was like no, I had already set up all my stuff and drove 2 hours from Phoenix to get there, and didn’t want to hassle trying to find somewhere else last minute. I offered to even clean and put away the chair when done and he refused, so I was forced to get off the chair and literally lay on the ground on a towel the rest of the weekend. Not at all the relaxation I imagined. On top of that, he told me that if they got to the 10 person maximum, he would have to shut the pool. Seriously?! Again, he didn’t think that was important information to share on the website so guests knew? Even when I called he said they had a 10 person max but never indicated it would close after that. I assumed as long as I got there and it was under 10 I could stay in, and if it was over 10 I might have to wait until someone left. No- he made it clear they would just shut for the day if they got 10! Thankfully this never happened, we got close around 8 people later in the afternoon. It was stressful and hard to relax knowing that at any time my whole pool day could be ruined. Interestingly, later another family came out to the pool and the mother picked up a chair and sat in it while her daughter was in the pool. By this time, the original lobby man was done his shift and another man was working- he came out to the pool area to do some cleaning, and he said NOTHING to this woman- she was allowed to stay in her chair! So either the other guy was just crazy, or they discriminated against me for being a single white woman and “looked the other way” to allow this Hispanic mother to use the chair when I was made to lay on the ground.

The next morning (Sunday) was much quieter than Saturday as most guests had checked out. I went out to the pool and found the gate locked. I had to go into the lobby and ask for it to be opened. The woman seemed surprised and reluctant but then walked out with me to open it up. I ended up having the pool to myself for about 3 hours until I left around 3:30 PM. However, even this day was awkward because she came out to me at the pool around 2:30 and asked me if I was staying another night or how much longer I would be out there. It was very strange as the pool hours were 10am-8pm. I said no I already checked out, I am probably staying until about 3:30 or so, and she was like Ok my shift is almost done, so I’ll let the other man know. Why would they need to ask me when I was leaving? Yes, I had checked out that morning but I have traveled around the US and the world, from motels to high end hotels, and EVERYWHERE I have stayed it has been acceptable and normal to use the common facilities even if you check in early, and after you check out. This place made me feel like I was unwelcome and they were annoyed that I was there using amenities. Another weird thing, they have not 1 but 2 hot tub covers, and you had to remove them to use the tub. Someone would use it and then they would be out there within an hour covering it again. It was weird and felt like they didn’t want you to use it- like making it inconvenient. I can see covering it overnight- but multiple times in the middle of the day? So weird. The only reason I am giving this 2 stars instead of 1 is because the room was fantastic- spotlessly clean, comfortable bed, and nice amenities. But everything else about this property was very uncomfortable, I was made to feel unwelcome, and like they wanted to nickel and dime you and didn’t really want you to enjoy the offerings. They also place a $75 hold on your credit card at check in which is RIDICULOUS for a basic motel- I haven’t even had that much for decent regular hotels. I will not return here and suggest you look elsewhere for a more comfortable experience.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Love2DineOutNJ
views inn, Owner at The Views Inn Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2020

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the Day!! Hope you are safe and doing well in your premises now!

Thank you for the time you took off to leave us a review. Your feedback is valuable for us as it helps us to do better. We are disappointed to learn about the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. We have noted down the highlighted issues and assure you that we will soon send the report to the higher authority for the prompt action. We will also counsel our staff.

We are usually known for our great service and attention to detail in everything that we do. But unfortunately, we missed the mark in your case and we regret for this. We will take appropriate actions as soon as possible to make the things better.

If you give us another chance, we will definitely win you back. So, please visit us again during your next trip to the city for a pleasant experience.

Warm Regards,