“Terrible sevice”

Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Apizza Heaven is known for its fine Italian cuisine and mouth-watering thin crust pizza. Apizza Heaven is where you will find the locals gathered on the outdoor patio listening to live music and enjoying Sedona's most delicious pizza. Apizza Heaven offers appetizers, salads, sandwiches, dinners, pizza, calzones, stuffed breads, and desserts. Apizza Heaven has a large selection of wines, beers, and spirits to compliment any meal. Stop in and see for yourself why the locals say Apizza Heaven has the BEST pizza in town!!
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The waitress with the red pony tail..Nicole was horrible. We sat down for 15 minutes before she even came to our table to take our order or even bring us watèr. Her additude was the worst. And when it was time for our check it took her another 15 minutes just to bring it to us. I had to get up from my seat and ask her for it and even then it was an additude from her. The food was great! Four stars for the pizza.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Wonderful unique choices for pizza! Beautiful day and sat outside. Will come back. Service a little slow, but we were not in a hurry. Definitely brings the atmosphere of Sedona to you.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This was close to my hotel so I went twice. I really liked the outdoor patio. It has a great view and comfortable in the heat. A little windy though so be prepared. I had subs both time and I think the quality is good. A little more expensive than I would expect. The staff's approach to service is odd too. They say next to nothing and don't see to want to talk to customers. Go for the food and don't expect a warm and inviting place.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

My family went here for a quick bite after a day of hiking. Must have been an off hour or something. We were there at 11:40. Figured it a good time to hit a place early for lunch. We were the only people in the place and it took forever to get waited on. First off, the only waitstaff was the bartender. She was so busy yucking it up with a delivery guy, she left us sitting unattended to for 15 minutes. We should have walked out after 10 minutes, but figured it has to get better-- be patient. Well, the service never improved, but we ordered 4 appetizers and they were all very good. Maybe just don't go at lunch time.

2  Thank Sufadad
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The food was good but not great. Had great service though. Would give it another try. Portions are large.