“Terrible coffee!”

Ranked #8 of 30 Quick Bites in Sedona
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: At Oak Creek Espresso, we believe in participating in Direct Trade farming, offering our customers only the best quality coffee beans, drinks, food, and baked goods.
Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

This place was rated as the best coffee shop in Sedona. I had a cappuccino that was so weak and watery. The quality of the espresso was terrible. Like other spots in Sedona, everything here was overpriced too!

Date of visit: June 2021
Diana H, Owner at Oak Creek Espresso, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Thank you for your feedback! I am so sorry for your experience! I would be happy to refund if you would email me at manager@oakcreekespresso.com with how I might do that for you.

Write a reviewReviews (403)

Reviewed 23 May 2021

Drove out of the way for this place as I really wanted an affogato (I wanted both coffee and ice cream and couldn't decide which I'd rather have). The espresso was really nice and chose mocha ice cream. It couldn't have tasted any better. Hubs had a cold brew. Really nice coffee shop for true coffee drinkers.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

Had a quick breakfast here before leaving Sedona for the Grand Canyon. It was very clean and had some tables to sit down and eat. I was very happy that they had almond milk for my coffee since I have a dairy allergy. The best surprise was vegan muffins so I could actually enjoy a bakery treat and not worry about getting ill.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 11 May 2021

Very good spot to grab coffee. Our savory baked pastries were DELISH! Seriously, get these to start your day! We also had a maple glazed donut that was expertly glazed with a real sheen! Lots of tastyAF eats here.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Alicia C
Reviewed 30 April 2021

We only used drive-through but the coffee is consistently excellent coffee! A definite "go-to" place when you visit the Sedona/Oak Creek area!

Date of visit: April 2021

Been to Oak Creek Espresso? Share your experiences!