Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fire pit honor system recommend el owners steve governor's suite buttermilk pancakes arts crafts great room welcome basket dog friendly hotel grand canyon private patio home away from home rooms are beautiful sitting area red rocks tlaquepaque
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2021

We were recently there for a week, and I was by myself for a couple days while my family was backpacking/camping in the Grand Canyon, and it was just exactly what I was hoping for. It has the coolest vibe with a great courtyard for hanging out. The owner, Steve, was very helpful suggesting a hike for me, and when I got to the trailhead about a mile from the hotel I was confused exactly which way to start so I called him and he told me to wait there for a minute and he drove over and got me sorted out!! His wine Connie was so friendly, she greeting my daughter with- “you must be Angie! How was the Grand Canyon?” The location is great- steps from fun shopping and restaurants. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: March 2021
Cindy Woudenberg, Agency / Consultant at El Portal Sedona Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Thank you so much for your incredible review! So glad you had a great time with us, and we so look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing El Portal on your Sedona trip!

Reviewed 14 April 2021

loved the entire experience! such a clean, quiet, vibrant property. The staff is beyond helpful and accommodating. So many wonderful things to say about the people and the property. Too much to put into words! Thank you!!! JC & Maddalena

Room tip: we stay in #1 & #8! sensational
Date of stay: April 2021

WOW! Thank you so much! We appreciate your review and that you chose to stay with us at El Portal Sedona Hotel! We looke forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

We had an amazing experience at El Portal. Cozy little hotel with only a handful of rooms. We got first class service from the minute we walked. They show you around the lobby where you can help yourself to various snacks and drinks. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops as well. Can’t wait to go back again soon.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cindy Woudenberg, Agency / Consultant at El Portal Sedona Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Thanks so much for the great review! We really appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed your stay...we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

My first trip to Sedona with some girlfriends, and we’re already looking forward to coming back and staying at El Portal. From the courtyard to the personal touches in the rooms, and not to mention the dog friendly patio, it was just as amazing as I thought it would be! Currently planning our next stay as we speak. Thank you for such a memorable experience!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Cindy Woudenberg, Agency / Consultant at El Portal Sedona Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review!!! So glad you enjoyed your stay with us...we'll be looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 25 March 2021

I have visited Sedona many times and stayed in a different location each visit. I will not book anywhere else again, after my wonderful stay at El Portal. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. I was able to bring my dog and we had our own private courtyard for her. We had access to resort amenities, while still being able to enjoy the boutique hotel atmosphere.
The beds were comfortable, the shower water pressure was fantastic, we had everything we needed in our space and more. We had three adults staying in a room with a queen bed and a day bed. The daybed was make up for us to use, that is actually where I slept and it was very comfortable. I went with friends on this trip, it was also a great hotel for couples .It is walking distance to all the best restaurants and shops!

Date of stay: March 2021

Thank you for your great review! We so appreciate it. Thank you for choosing El Portal Sedona Hotel for your stay, and for the wonderful "I will not book anywhere else..." We look forward to your next visit!