7 people are viewing this hotel
HIExpress.com
US$282
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$283
SAVE US$55
Agoda.comUS$282
Expedia.comUS$283
HurbUS$293
All reviews great stay yogurt free breakfast clean rooms nice pool laundry room minute drive bed was comfortable would stay again hiking trails red rocks bell oak creek ihg desk trailhead
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just traveled here last week on Saturday April 3rd, we stayed 2 nights to explore Sedona. When we checked out our room there were no towels and the dispensaries for soap etc. were empty. The staff were very good about coming up and fixing these issues. They offer a cup of cereal, muffin and small items to take away with you for breakfast. This was our first stop of a weeks tour of the southwest. We found in other motels etc luggage carts were not always available. They did have them here for use.

Date of stay: April 2021
IHG Service, Other at Holiday Inn Express Sedona - Oak Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi socalukgirl,

I'm glad you chose our hotel for your visit to Sedona. Thank you for staying.

We promise a comfortable and convenient experience for all of our guests. I'm sorry you experienced issues with the stay, especially with the towels and soap dispensers. Trust that I alerted our management about this so we can make the necessary changes to better our service.

On the bright side, I'm glad you found our staff helpful and breakfast selection good.

We appreciate your feedback about your stay and looking forward to your next travel.

Many Thanks,

Rein V
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Miles and Shiram at the front desk were amazing! They were so helpful, friendly and professional. They told us about things to do in the area and great places to eat. Both answered all of my questions with enthusiasm.

Now about the room.. we had a suite which was nice and had a few large windows which provided nice sunsets and nice mountain views. The room was modern and has everything that one would need. The bed was comfortable too. I would recommend staying here! We can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

They didn’t leave a “ do not disturb “ sign in the room. The next morning they were knocking on the door by 8:40. Sounds like they don’t leave a sign in the room so they can knock early. I was awake but I don’t want to be rushed. I had to go to the front desk for a sign. Front desk employees were great

Date of stay: January 2021
IHG Service, Other at Holiday Inn Express Sedona - Oak Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2021

Hi gogokayakguy,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write us a review.

I'm sorry to read about the issues encountered during your stay particularly with failing to provide a "Do not disturb" sign in your room and with the housekeeping staff service. We aim to meet your expectations, if not exceed them and we appreciate you sharing your experience. I have made the hotel management aware of your feedback and I am certain that appropriate steps will be taken so this doesn't happen again.

On the upside, I am glad that you found the service provided by our Front Desk staff helpful.

We hope you consider staying with us again when you travel back to the area!

Many thanks,

Jonathan A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 19 January 2021

Cant remember much about this holiday - so nothing good or bad.
I did really like the soap dispensers - they are more eco friendly than the normal soap bottles.
Free breakfast - i believe by the time we got to lobby there was not much left.
I would stay again!!

OHH YEAH! - this hotel had loud noises until literally 3AM.
I was up and awake, so didnt mind - but i knew they got called on at least once to leave the commons / pool area. Young adults laughing and singing.

We were like on the second floor? - maybe first - but our front window faced the pool - and it was an awkward location / placement.
We had to be more private than i expected for a private hotel stay.

Besides that, honestly a great stay for the value and everything else.

Room tip: avoid rooms by pool area.
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Shiloh_Kirby
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

We recently stayed at the HI Express Sedona.
Great location for hiking . Walking 1/4 mile up the road you reach the trailhead for several amazing walks.
Nice selection of restaurants walking distance away.
As a spire Elite IHG member when I checked in no upgrades were available on the first day. However we were upgraded to a nice suite for the rest of our stay. Room was clean , comfortable and reasonably priced. Staff was helpful and pleasant.

Date of stay: December 2020