“Ideal location, great price”

Los Abrigados Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
Los Abrigados Lodge
Ranked #18 of 20 Speciality Lodging in Sedona
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I booked this place to save some money during a trip to see family- and was pleasantly surprised! What I thought was a typical hotel room ended up being a 1 bedroom suite, complete with living room and kitchen. for $110/night, I thought their clean rooms and courteous service was a steal!

Their pool was down for renovations, but we were still able to use their smaller, secondary pool to relax and enjoy a time out. They also had mini golf, and a life sized chess/checkers set to use outdoors- lots of fun at the end of a long day of hiking and sightseeing. Best part- it's in the middle of everything,so you can walk, leaving you car behind!

We also used the spa facilities- as a spa professional, I felt they gave the traditional amount of service for a hotel spa. The spa team was helpful and never left me feeling uncomfortable or alone. My reflexology service was solid and I felt relaxed as I left.

Room Tip: If you are looking for complete quiet, ask for a room away from the pool- however, even if you are b...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 December 2012

We accepted a bonus week from Interval International. We could only stay for a long weekend and came back yesterday. The Christmas Fantasy lights are up and are really nice. Pretty chilly right now. The grounds are very well kept, and our one bedroom in E building was occupied but really really quiet. We had a little balcony, with a wonderful view. The rooms are non smoking. There was a little kitchenette that was all we needed. The bed itself was very nice, but i don't like to see all pictures attached to the walls in a permanent fashion. No one that comes to a timeshare would take a picture. Seems like over kill. We didn't use the gym, but we did visit it for next time. All the staff was very nice, no offer or suggestions in any way to join the timeshare. That was nice to not have that around. All in all, we do plan to come back and stay. If we had paid, the room was 240.00 a night. Does sound high for what it was. I will try to come back thru a special this summer so we can bring the bikes. Many many red dirt mountain bike trails in Sedona. The day pass is needed to park in the ride areas. The pass is around 15.00 per day. I don't know if our National Park pass will cover that or not. The Rincon mexican restaurant in the shopping area is really excellent food. For sure that will be a new stop for us in Sedona.
Parking was hard to find. Maybe some guests had two cars.. But still, all the walks are not far.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarshallGulch
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I own a week at this timeshare but went this time as a paid guest as I was only staying one night with my daughter.
I've been hearing for over a year how the rooms would be refurbished and brought up to date.l
Whoever the decorator is/was, should be fired.
The good part was they finally got flat screen tv in the bedrooms and the main area. Our HD didn't work on one of the tvs.
The bed was an improvement and I did enjoy the new bedding and mattress.
The living and dining area needed work. The couch was very uncomfortable. They need a lot more lighting in the living space and an area rug wouldn't hurt too. The bathrooms were still in need of renovation. It still reminded me of a dungeon.
It took me almost 10 minutes to get through to the front desk. There was a flood by our dining room table, which was taken care of, but I found it inexcusable to take so long to answer the phone.
They have a five star setting there and the resort doesn't come close to it. Too bad.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have views and a nice balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank msacks71
Reviewed 10 September 2012

We traded our timeshare for a weeks excellent stay. We would like to return frequently. The natural beauty of Sedona was enough to occupy our attention for the duration of our visit. The resort was excellent. The gym was the best I have found at any resort. Excellent classes were offered daily with a variety of types of exercises. The excursions were varied and we enjoyed the Verde River train ride and the quirkyness of Jerome.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teachmitch
Reviewed 12 May 2012

My childhood friend recently transplanted to central AZ came with me to discover more about Sedona (my very first visit.) Los Abrigados had a great location. During our stay we felt pampered but independent; the accommodations were charming, well appointed; lovely balcony patio with views of the stunning red rock formations. We had a filling well seasoned dinner with Happy Hour prelims and excellent service. We both felt it would be a great place to return to.

Room Tip: We were very happy with the second floor; more view and some distance from the little bit of parking...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends