Los Abrigados Lodge
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$159
  • Breakfast included
The Views Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$106
Sedona Real Inn and Suites(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$177
US$219
US$192
Desert Quail Inn Sedona at Bell Rock(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$101
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$122
US$363
US$279
Official Site
US$376
US$300
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$146
US$224
US$210
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2008

We were told before going on the time share tour that one of us had to be 25. Though I'm over 25, my husband is 23. We sat through the tour for two hours and were heavily heavily pressured to buy. We signed the paperwork (to what we thought and were told repeatedly) were our exit papers for the tour, we were still charged $200 to our hotel room. I would not trust anyone from ILX, slimeballs.
As newlyweds we were told our marriage would fail multiple times if we didn't put vacationing at the top of our list.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank meikjenny
Reviewed 4 February 2008

BEWARE! My husband and I were approached by a saleswoman if we would like to stay a night for $59 in a really nice suite and all we had to do is go through a 90 minute tour. We said sure and we asked if there was any obligation and she said no and no hard pressure. She registered us and took our credit card info. She asked us to initial some questions and one of the questions was if our income was $50,000 a year and my h usband said I don't think so. She then asked if I was employed and I told her that I worked part time. She told us to go ahead and initial it. She never told us it was a qualification to get the discount on the hotel. We went through the tour and at the end of the tour the tour guide was upset when we didn't purchase the time share because of our income not being $50,000. THREE weeks late our credit card was charged an additional amount of $186.00 on top of the $59.00! I've tried talking to different people and explained but they act as if we lied. I would not recommend this hotel or to take the tour of the resort!

2  Thank angiejn146
Reviewed 30 December 2007

To sell timeshares, these rooms are offered at a low price. Should have known when I saw the dog pen in the lobby that this would be sub-par. Rooms are old, either very hot or too cold, no in-between. Carpet needs to be replaced. It's a shame because the location is good - but I cannot recommend this property. They also messed up me reservation - luckily it was fixed shortly after I arrived.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 9 December 2007

I got suckered into staying at their hotel when I agreed to go to a time share meeting. On the contract, it said that there must be two people to qualify, but the salesman said to disregard that clause and that I qualify anyway. What a mistake!
The next morning, I went to the meeting and they told me that I could not go on the tour. I had to write a statement about what happened, and then I checked out of their hotel. Ok, the hotel was fine. The salesman that tricked me ruined the experience. I now have a bad taste in my mouth for Sedona and especially that particular hotel.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2007

We stayed at the Los Abrigados Lodge for a wedding that took place at the Resort and Spa over Labor Day weekend. It cost us $189 for two nights because we agreed to listen to the timeshare spiel. The hotel was fine for our purposes. We got upgraded to a room with a balcony view for no reason, which was nice. Along with the deal we got $100 resort bucks that we could use for meals at the resort restaurants (which we did) or for particular gift shops. The food at the resort was ok, but our standards were not very high since the food was free. The timeshare spiel did go over the hour and a half that it was supposed to, which was kind of annoying because we had a flight to catch - however, it wasn't much of a pain, and was interesting to see what was available. We didn't want the hassle of trading or not trading our timeshare weeks and the $500/year maintenance fee seemed like it would offset any financial benefit. Overall, it was ok, but just ok.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple