Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$570
PricelineUS$554
Hotels.comUS$552
Expedia.comUS$552
eDreamsUS$554
Agoda.comUS$554
2,345 results
All reviews red rocks shops and restaurants sister property middle of town amazing views snoopy rock free breakfast view from the balcony pink jeep tours top floor king suite within walking distance third floor gas fireplace pool and hot tub no elevator yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was comfortable and does all the basics well. The location is great - right in downtown Sedona, within walking distance to everything. The views from our balcony were excellent! Parking is limited, but just enough.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
donald fraser, Guest Services / Front Office at The Orchards Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your kind words about your stay. We think that our location in Sedona is also great, especially with the views and its location in uptown. We look forward to seeing you again at a future date.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After reading the mixed reviews about this property I was concerned about my stay, however, everything was better than expected and we had just come from a JW Marriott. I knew this was an INN. Rooms could use a power strip

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay and we look forward to seeing you again at a future date.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I expected SO much more for the price we paid (very inflated during spring break - over 450 a night!). Our reservation was messed up and my 15 year old son ended up on a pitiful pull out couch bed (partially my fault - i didn't verify the email confirmation I received after booking on the phone and verifying with the agent - lesson learned - I should have double checked the email after our conversation!). The king bed we had was absolutely awful and so none of us - my husband, son or I - had a good night's sleep the entire time we were there. They were bad enough I tried to book another hotel and was willing to pay the cancellation penalty and move hotels Unfortunately literally everything in sedona worth booking was completely full - apparently sedona had their busiest spring break on record! The rooms are in desperate need of an upgrade as well. Staff is limited for sure, so if you need something you should just do it yourself, as there's no room service AT ALL with covid (we took our own trash to the trash can near the entry). We also followed a housekeeper cleaning a departure room to get more toilet paper and soap And no breakfast was provided either that was provided pre-covid (even at hugely inflated prices).
The positive things I can say is that the front desk staff was very friendly and the views from the room were truly spectacular. The location is very convenient as well as an easy walk to lots of dining and shopping!

Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience at Orchards Inn. We are truly sorry to hear that you were so disappointed with your stay here. We truly value all of our guests' feedback and do our best to use it to improve. We thank you so much for your honest feedback and look forward to showing you a much enhanced experience in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The local and view can’t be beat. The room was clean, comfy bed. The property just needs some attention, it’s showing wear and tear, and I was told they are planning a renovation in the near future. I’d stay here again! We enjoyed the patio each morning and loved walking to near my shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
donald fraser, Guest Services / Front Office at The Orchards Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for your kind words about your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first getaway since the pandemic and we wanted to go somewhere safe and not overcrowded. This met our expectations. The Inn was clean and the staff was friendly. They have a filtered water system available at the front desk as well as a coffee maker to make different types of coffees. Two thumbs up.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind words about your stay and we are so pleased you enjoyed the experience. We look forward to seeing you again at a future date.