“'70's hippy vibe crossed with New Age crossed with Millenials”

Sedona Roasting Co. at Java Love
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Established in 1992. Under new ownership since August, 2012, we have been has a coffee shop in the same location for nearly 25 years. In 2008 it became known as Java Love Cafe. We added the Roasting Co. to the name in an effort to put emphasis on our core business of roasting and selling the best, 100% Organic coffee in Town. Our mission is to provide the highest quality coffee products with the friendliest service in a clean and comfortable environment. This is a truly unique place where people meet and share conversation and goodwill. Some have even said that a vortex exists at Java Love, no kidding. There is a very positive and energizing feeling here and I'm sure it's something you will enjoy if you get the chance to visit us
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Always a nice place to stop for morning coffee and enjoy a snack of various kinds or a hot breakfast or midday break. Sit down and read the paper, use the wi-fi, chat or chill. Reminds me of the 1960's or 1970's coffee houses with health or veggie food. Not to worry, you can also find a nice piece of cake or pie or muffin to go with your java! Come see old hippes or new-age folks and reminisce.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

If I could eat breakfast at Java Love every morning, I would.

The Feel the Magic smoothie is vegan, made with spinach, mint, ginger, chia seeds and apple juice. It is so refreshing, healthy and delicious.

I counteract the health of the smoothie with a freshly made scone. Not dry like a typical scone, but soft on the inside and a little crispy and sweet on the outside. The perfect treat.

The owner Doton works daily and treats each customer like a friend. He knows my name, which is a tough one.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

This is a lovely little place in a strip mall, that could easily be overlooked because of its location. It is worth a trip. The seating and decor were eclectic and interesting. There were fresh tulips on every table- my favorite spring flower! My Mocha was exceptional, right down to the little heart in the froth, which made me smile. I enjoyed a ham and green chili quiche and my husband liked his breakfast burrito. Service was very warm and friendly. I will come back again!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Coffee was satisfying but not awesome. I got an oatmeal to go but no one mentioned that there is a bar where you can add your own stuff to it.....so a few miles down the road I realized my oatmeal was like a dry lump of dough. My bad I guess. I assumed they put in the milk. Service was very friendly and down to earth, the place seemed to have a comfortable and welcoming vibe and the menu and baked goods looked enticing.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Great food and great service. Very friendly staff. Our chai tea latte and Yerba mate latte were excellent. We always stop in for breakfast before going hiking. Highly recommend it. Right across from Sedona Rouge hotel.