Sedona Roasting Co. at Java Love
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Established in 1992. Under new ownership since August, 2012, we have been has a coffee shop in the same location for nearly 25 years. In 2008 it became known as Java Love Cafe. We added the Roasting Co. to the name in an effort to put emphasis on our core business of roasting and selling the best, 100% Organic coffee in Town. Our mission is to provide the highest quality coffee products with the friendliest service in a clean and comfortable environment. This is a truly unique place where people meet and share conversation and goodwill. Some have even said that a vortex exists at Java Love, no kidding. There is a very positive and energizing feeling here and I'm sure it's something you will enjoy if you get the chance to visit us
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Coffee was satisfying but not awesome. I got an oatmeal to go but no one mentioned that there is a bar where you can add your own stuff to it.....so a few miles down the road I realized my oatmeal was like a dry lump of dough. My bad I guess. I assumed they put in the milk. Service was very friendly and down to earth, the place seemed to have a comfortable and welcoming vibe and the menu and baked goods looked enticing.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Great food and great service. Very friendly staff. Our chai tea latte and Yerba mate latte were excellent. We always stop in for breakfast before going hiking. Highly recommend it. Right across from Sedona Rouge hotel.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This place seems to be a mix of hipster meets Sedona. I like the ambiance and the vibe. The staff are awesome. Very cool and very Sedona. There are plenty of seats and the requisite free Wifi.

They have an assortment of pastries. I tried the Raspberry Nut roll. This was a bit on the hard side and lacked flavor. Could not finish this. It was disappointing.

I had the coffee which was served at an average temperature. Not too hot. Just right. The coffee was smooth....not overpowering. A nice caffeine treat.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I am very picky with my coffee. But I feel these place can satisfy any coffee lover. And if you have a sweet tooth you may find a piece of pastry to go with your cup)))

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Great vibe, many regulars, organic fair trade coffee, and a nice selection of cafe food. Fast internet too!