“Greasy Spoon”

Ranked #6 of 14 Dessert in Sedona
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 26 April 2021

As previous reviewers stated, the staff person was not wearing a mask. Our food arrived in good time but definitely was swimming in grease. They had a bunch of delectable looking pastries but we did not partake. You order at the counter & they bring the food to you.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (506)

Reviewed 13 April 2021

Worst place ever...cashier super rude..very racist..was rushing us even tho no one was there..cook and kitchen look dirty...gross..never again..do not recommend...

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

The workers didn’t wear gloves while preparing food. The man making my sandwich saw me eyeing him and he used a glove to pick up my bread off the slicer, but then moved it to his ungloved hand right in front of me. Also no one working was wearing a mask. I threw my food away without eating because it is not safe.

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank julierH6702ZN
Reviewed 23 December 2020

I stopped in here again on my most recent visit to Sedona only to find AGAIN people behind the counter and in the kitchen not wearing masks. I stopped for a loaf of bread and questioned the woman behind the counter why she was not wearing a mask. Her response was " It's not required and it's my personal choice"! And my response was "And it's my choice to walk out of here and never come back"....and that's what I did. There are other places to get coffee, bakery items and bread!!

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed 11 November 2020 via mobile

Great name, poor health measures. I should have turned around when I noticed no mask on lady at counter as well as cook. I really should have spent my money on a place that cares about the current world wide pandemic. I ordered a turkey sandwich, it was fine, absolutely nothing special. I also had the “pear mint” salad. It was soaking in a half a cup of strong salad dressing. Had hard pears along with marinated red peppers, yet no mint. The cannoli looked good, but after first bite discovered it was clearly made a few days ago.
- not COVID conscious
- to go items served in styrofoam
- menu was written in comic sans font
I hope they make some changes to accommodate the world we now live in.

Date of visit: November 2020