Thank you to Saara Ronan and all of your front office staff. Each and every one of you deserves an award for top notch service and care for your guests. Don and I (Brenda) very much enjoyed our stay in a Fireplace room with a King bed with the most spectacular view just outside our door. To wake up and sit at a full size patio table on the terrace, and sip 24hour complimentary coffee with the Sedona Red Rock vista surrounding us, was more than we could have hoped for. Every aspect of this hotel superceded our expectations. Spotless rooms,comfy beds, fresh smelling white towels(which is important to someone like me who has a super sensitive nose to any odor)!
We stayed 7 nights and wished we had more time to explore this beautiful area. We hiked the West Fork Trail, Boynton Canyon,Brewer Trail, Airport Mesa Vortex, Chapel Road, Bell Rock, and Cathedral and visited Palatki, an area of incredible petroglyphs. We have so much more to see and do that we will be back in October and will choose to stay here- the Best, Best Western we have stayed in over 26 years of travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western