1,222 results
All reviews oak creek canyon wrap around deck forest view master bedroom hot tub full kitchen wood burning fireplace hiking trail minute drive slide rock state park home away from home beautiful setting downtown sedona amazing views firewood condo units
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

Came here for a quiet weekend. Upon arrival, greeted by desk staff wearing a paper mask so ancient it was only one layer — like covering your mouth with one Kleenex all day long for days. Does management not care enough to invest in a new mask everyday for front line workers? Woke up to find that the villa had no paper towels, no dishwasher soap, a single roll of toilet paper, one very stained kitchen towel with a hole in it, and a blanket with bits of a previous guest’s bodily fluids, as well as two dishes in the cabinet covered in bright strange unwashed substances. Reported this to desk clerk at 8, around 5 received paper goods, dishwasher tabs and new blanket at door from unmasked staff. Website clearly indicates restaurant and bar are open for dine in — that is part of why we picked this place over others and planned our day to eat there. Except, they’re not open except for room service with 24 hours notice in advance. Would it be too much trouble to put this on your website, and to tell people when they check in? There is no spray cleaner of any type to wash off a table, counter or stovetop and rooms are not cleaned during your stay without an extra charge. Could you not splash out $2 for a bottle of method cleaner or 25 cents for one of vinegar and water? The setting is beautiful, but that’s all this place has to recommend it.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank loneladytraveler
Gianna Day, General Manager at Junipine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Dear Loneladytraveler,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your candid feedback with us on your recent stay at Junipine Resort. I was very disappointed to read that your time with us fell short of your expectations. I extend my sincere apologies that your experience was anything less than perfect. I want to ensure you that I acknowledge your observations and take them very seriously. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members is our highest priority. Though my apology and my reply will not alter the outcome of your stay, I hope you will allow me the opportunity to speak to you directly. We strive to provide our guests a lasting and positive impression of our Resort. It seems that we did not meet our standard and for that, I am truly sorry. As I mentioned, I do not take your concerns lightly and our COVID-19 protocols are rigidly enforced with our team. Any variance to our protocols will be corrected and I will take the necessary steps to address the areas that left you feeling frustrated and questioning the cleanliness of your creek home. This is not a typical guest experience at our property, but that does not diminish my focus and concern regarding your experience. I again want to extend my thanks for providing us the opportunity to improve in the areas we fell short. I look forward to speaking with you directly.

928-713-9374

Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

This is the most lovely location. Exactly where we wanted to be. The firewood delivery every day was especially nice. I couldn't decide which fireplace to use! Oak Creek is beautiful. The king sized bed was not the most comfortable part of our stay but everything else was wonderful.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank anyodan
Gianna Day, General Manager at Junipine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2021

Dear Anyodan,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review. We are beyond pleased that we were able to share this special place with you and deliver the "Junipine Experience". I am sorry to hear that your bed was not as comfortable as you had hoped. It seems like the ambiance made up for the shortcoming. I want to thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to the opportunity to host you in the future!

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

We stayed for the Christmas season. Wow this place really went above my expectations. We had a big group and everyone was able to sleep comfortably. The fireplace was so nice. I loved waking up in the morning and hanging out on the porch listening to the water. I definitely will look forward to coming here again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank BrittanyWaters711
Reviewed 10 December 2020

The resort is located about 8 miles outside of downtown Sedona which is a nice little drive. It's nestled amongst tall trees and is a big property with character. We got a forest view with jacuzzi room which was really spacious. It's close to popular hikes and they even have a hike that begins right on the premises. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They provide you with a bundle of firewood for each night you're there. I believe each unit is individually owned so amenities can vary as well as how the accommodations are maintained. While we enjoyed our stay, there were some things that did not work: the coffee maker, the direct TV in the bedroom, and the fan in the bathroom. The carpet in the bedroom was also heavily stained and the screen door leading to the bedroom was broken. It really is a cool place to stay, just needs a little upkeep/attention to detail. Having a raging fireplace and an always hot jacuzzi was really nice! Also, the staff in the restaurant/bar were great (they are closed Monday's and Tuesday's).

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank CTAD0312
Gianna Day, General Manager at Junipine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Dear CTAD0312,

We thank you for taking time leave us a review on your recent stay with us. We more than appreciate your candid feedback! This helps us continue to improve in areas that we have fell short. I am pleased to hear that our team was able to make your stay enjoyable and extend the customer service we are known for providing. It seems that you were able to enjoy a beautiful fire and your own personal hot tub. I want to apologize that there were a few maintenance problems that you encountered during your stay. Our staff is always happy to help assist you with any issues that you may encounter during your time with us. I would welcome you to a phone call, should you have the time, to discuss which unit you were in. This will ensure that these problems are attended to immediately. Again, we thank you for your review and for choosing to support a locally owned business.

928-713-9374

Reviewed 6 November 2020

Junipine s such a special place. The location is perfect, its a little north of the hustle and bustle of downtown, so you really feel emersed in nature.
The staff and hospitality was extraordinary. The team went above and above to make it feel like home away from home.
The cabins are so unique, with a creek side view, you can hear the running water from the rooms. They're spacious, fully eqipped with everything you can need, theyre clean, quaint and homey.
I loved that the hotel offers fire wood and movies! Feels like a real escape for R&R.

Room tip: great for people looking for a cabin like experience! lots of room!
Date of stay: November 2020