3,972 results
All reviews outdoor shower creek side creekside cottage no tipping duck feeding lodge rooms vista suite creekside dining valet staff wood burning fireplace beautiful creek red rocks turn down service golf cart beautiful property spa services shuttle service
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Came for 2 days after the chaos of Vegas. What an utter delight. Serene , beautiful, happy staff
Great service , food & bar. A perfect place to unwind and take in the special energy of Sedona. Definitely a repeat in order!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
LaubergeDeSedona, Manager at L'Auberge de Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you for choosing L'Auberge de Sedona during your decent visit to Sedna. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the location, relaxation, and services overall. We appreciate you acknowledging our dedicated staff and they will enjoy your kind words. Thank you again for sharing your experiences and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This was my first visit to Sedona and my first stay at a resort. I will go back again! The setting was otherworldly, the service was exceptional (restaurant: A+++; bar: A+++; spa: A+++; front desk: A+++; heck, even the valets were wonderful!). My three wishes are that the toilet had some privacy in the massive bathroom; the in-room phone had better connectivity; and the location of the spa was indicated on signs around the property. (The property is bigger when you think when you're running around trying to make an appointment that you know is a short walk away!) Otherwise, everything was exceptional. I do suggest buying valet service online in advance to save some cash, if you're inclined. I held out because I figured I'd park the vehicle myself, but that's apparently not always an option.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your recent stay at L'Auberge. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, including the dining experiences, spa and resort itself. We do appreciate your feedback about the phone connection and will look into the difficulties you faced. We thank you again for taking the time to share your experiences with us, we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my four day stay at L'Auberge very much with the exception of the loss of electronic equipment.

The beautiful surroundings were very therapeutic as were the excellent spa treatments. The food? Amazing! I loved the comfortable bed and turn down service, along with a shuttle service to the uptown area :)

I brought a backpack with electronic equipment; a tablet, mophie and an array of chargers. All I ended up using was my cell phone and charger located in my purse, so I didn't open the backpack till I headed home.
The $60 mophie and all chargers were gone. The tablet was left intact.

I called immediately and talked to a woman who said she would call me back. As of this writing, five days have passed with no phone calls or messages. The silence suggests that a small loss such as this is not important and by extension neither am I. However, they gladly took my money.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
LaubergeDeSedona, Front Office Manager at L'Auberge de Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at L’Auberge during your most recent visit to Sedona. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay including the surrounding, your spa and restaurant experinces and other services we happily provide for our guests. I would like to deeply apologize that we have failed to follow up about your original call in attempts to recover your lost items. I am happy to look into this myself with a little more details of your name and when you stayed. Please contact me directly, Kristin Sunday, Director of Rooms 928-204-4368

Reviewed 22 June 2018

PLEASE SEE MY OVERALL AS THIS IS NOT MY FIRST STAY AT L'AUBERGE; I have had the fortunate experience of travelling the World and staying a First Class Accommodations, which L'Auberge was at one time...

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your continuous support and loyalty to L'Auberge. We will definitely look into your overall review to get further details on what you thought of your experiences.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great spot. Quiet and peaceful. Food was outstanding and service was perfect.
No details missed. Spa was lovely as well. Highly recommend staying in a cottage although we didn’t stay in the lodge the cottages were quiet and private.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
LaubergeDeSedona, Manager at L'Auberge de Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

We appreciate your recent visit and your time in completing this review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again.