4,073 results
All reviews outdoor shower creekside cottage creek side no tipping duck feeding vista suite the cottages valet staff wood burning fireplace beautiful creek turn down service red rocks beautiful property golf cart spa services the entire staff shuttle service
Reviewed 4 April 2013

My girlfriend and I were in AZ for a wedding and drove up from Phoenix. We heard Sedona was amazing but L'Auberge made that experience even more memorable. Extremely friendly staff, amazing views, and wonderful food. We will definitely be coming back.

Room tip: Ask for a room next to the stream.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I believe this was one of the nicest places we have stayed. The property is close to a quiet river and is at the foot of a red rock mountain. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the food at the restaurant, while pricey was very good. The best parts were the tables with firepits, the heated outdoor dining, the heated deck for crisp morning coffee, the special water in the lobby, cookies around 2:00 and chocolate every night.
My only criticism would be the weak coffee (go to the Starbucks up the driveway. The view is smashing and you won't be disappointed) and the rooms have no chest of drawers for clothing. The rest of our week there was just wonderful. Thank you so much.

Room tip: The cottages are amazing if you can spring for one. If not, our daughter stayed in the lodge and the room was very nice. The lobby with the big fireplace in there is fun for games late into the evening. Love the grounds with all the water features.
Reviewed 1 April 2013

My Mother and I spent a week at L'Auberge in a Creekside Cottage. WONDERFUL staff. My Mother has allergies and can not have feather pillows or bedding. Them made sure we had plenty of featherless pillows and blankets. I slept on the pull out and it was quite comfortable for a pull out. I slept with the door open every night so I could hear the creek. Such a wonderful sound!!
The grounds are beautiful and well kept. Grounds people were very aware and the gentlemen using blowers kept them low and would turn them off if we were passing by or on our porch. VERY considerate!
I agree the morning coffee with the muffins and scones is week, but you have a Keurig coffee maker in your room with a selection of coffee. The scones and muffins were wonderful, as were the cookies in the afternoon. Chocolate chip was the best.
My mother uses a scooter or a cane and she had no problem getting around the property. The paths are wonderful but I'm not sure how you could get lost with the creek on one side and the hill on the other.
Food in the restaurant was wonderful and room service was GREAT!!
Yoga with Katie was wonderful. Vacation Yoga as she put it. She always asked if there were areas we wanted to work on- Lower back from long drive, legs from hiking, etc..
Plenty of quiet places to sit and enjoy the creek. Staff was always friendly and helpful. LOVED this place and we will be back!!

Room tip: Creek side is the way to go, though the lodge looked very nice as well. Depends on what you are looking for.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
LaubergeDeSedona, Manager at L'Auberge de Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

We are very pleased to hear that you and your mother enjoyed your stay with us! Daily Yoga is one of our favorite offerings and glad that you enjoyed it as well. We hope your return soon...maybe in the fall to experience the changing colors of Sedona!

Reviewed 1 April 2013

I stayed two nights over Spring Break at L'Auberge and enjoyed the pool, creek/riverfront, walkways, fireplaces, lobby, fine dining, free stargazing, valet parking, and other amenities.

I was amazed at how kind and helpful the staff was, especially considering all tipping is included in the resort fee so you do not need to carry small bills.

It was impressive how many families with young children were staying there - this is not an adults getaway, but it was quiet, calm, and lovely to be there. I never felt bothered and it always felt spacious (except for the hot tub).

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I booked a Vista Cottage which according to the website and reviews provided a magnificent view of the Sedona red hills. What I did not expect was that I had to abut a parking lot and a view of roughly 60-80 cars plus a busy driveway, then the resort and finally the beautiful view. I was actually shocked by the tight, packed-in buildings all clustered around a hard-scape of parking lots and drive ways to move from our room to the rest of the hotel property. I think the resort owners got greedy and chose to squeeze in a few too many rooms only to sacrifice tranquility and ambiance. Of course the high price did not reflect this unfortunate compromise.

The spacious room which included a very luxurious bathroom with outdoor shower, was very comfortable and relaxing.

Forget about the gym - a 2 star motel has more equipment and space. The pool which also abutted the parking lot was not very inviting.

If you do choose to stay at L'Auberge de Sedona, stay in a room on the creek side of the parking lot.

On a positive note, we had breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant and the quality of food and service was excellent. If you are visiting Sedona, definitely consider visiting the restaurant at this property for a meal.

1  Thank SeaCam