9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$384
FindHotelUS$382
PricelineUS$382
Hotels.comUS$384
Expedia.comUS$384
HurbUS$399
All reviews viewing deck fire pit third floor mountain view starbucks coffee west side watch the sunset lobby area nice pool housekeeping staff king room beautiful property hot tub common areas the general manager late check gorgeous views
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arizona hotels in April means sold out rooms and large crowds. Which usually means the people behind the front desk are overwhelmed, and grumpy to keep the flow of guests checking in and out. But at this hotel during the most busiest time I lost my IPad. I requested Managment to check the cameras, and the manager named "Cheryl" spent 40 minutes following me on the surveillance cameras with me holding the IPad until we found out where I dropped it, and it was recovered.
Cheryl I want to thank you publicly.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Recently stayed for two nights as a titanium elite member. No water, no lounge here so no free breakfast, and no upgrade on the room or view. In fact, we booked two rooms and they put us right on top of a construction site next door. We were woken up at 7:30 am after a long night of traveling to the sounds of tractors digging and drilling. Not the peaceful Sedona retreat we had in mind. We couldn’t use our balcony at all because of the noise. When I asked to be moved to a different part of the hotel the manager never even apologized for our rude awakening. They also refused to give us a late check out- not even an extra hour even though our benefits state that we get guaranteed 4 pm checkout. Apparently that “guarantee” only applies when available. As the hotel was fully booked it was unavailable. My issue is this: are you cleaning every checked out room all at 11am? Doesn’t it take housekeeping time to get to every room and Isn’t check-in not until 4 pm? Don’t you think you could save my room to clean last and be accommodating and give us an extra hour or two?Even if you can’t do 4 pm they could try to make a concession by giving us an hour or two. They wouldn’t budge- wouldn’t even consider it. The rooms are nice but the views overlook a parking lot or a construction site if you’re really unlucky. We changed rooms the second night and the “pool view” we had was looking at the hotel wall. For $600 plus a night I would never recommend this hotel. Save your money or points and stay somewhere where they value loyalty and you get more for your money.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Happiness22742
Reviewed 27 March 2021

A nice hotel, with very high rates and terrible housekeeping service. You won‘t get any cleaning services - other than fresh towels - unless you specifically ask for a cleanup, before 10 am. We didn’t get additional toilet paper, soap or body lotion, until the very last day of our five day stay, and we had to call the front desk and ask for additional toiletries and pick the articles ourselves, because the hotel is under-staffed.

I understand the difficulties of operating in this environment, but this is not acceptable in a hotel that is charging $400-$500 a day,

1  Thank Gerardo U
Reviewed 26 March 2021

My mom and I traveled to Sedona and took a day trip to the Grand Canyon. Quick check in and very clean room! All of Sedona is pricy so I don't want to mark down a star for that. The lobby is beautiful! We didn't eat at the hotel but it smelled good as we walked by. Overall it was a great stay!

Reviewed 19 March 2021

I was extremely pleased with this hotel. The views surrounding the property, the pool, the third floor viewing deck are SUPERLATIVE and worthy of a 5* property. The rooms were extremely clean. The staff was WONDERFUL and way better than what we experienced at a 5 star resort in Scottsdale. Efficient, clean, beautiful and I could tell it runs like a well oiled machine. Kudos to the GM!

1  Thank Kasia M