6 people are viewing this hotel
US$554
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$45
eDreamsUS$554
Trip.comUS$509
Agoda.comUS$554
All reviews viewing deck fire pit rooftop bar third floor mountain view starbucks coffee very nice hotel watch the sunset west side housekeeping staff nice pool hot tub stayed here for one night king room common areas the general manager beautiful property
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021

I love Courtyards because I always have a good experience with the brand. The hotel was very clean, the room was modern and the staff were excellent. The hotel was rather busy the day we stayed and customer service was still excellent. I will definitely stay at this property again.

Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

This hotel is not worth the price. I’ve stayed at many Marriotts across the country with a much lower price tag and the rooms were both nicer and cleaner. We stayed this past week paid $500 plus /night and the shower was not even cleaned. Outside of covid times this would be bother me, but now it’s even more of a concern. There was residue from the previous occupant and also a razor cover on the ledge of the shower; the cleaning crew did not even touch the shower. Makes me wonder what else was not cleaned. The customer service was pleasant and the hotel had views from their floor deck but otherwise NOT WORTH THE MONEY. In the past week we have stayed at three other hotels, two of which were Hilton’s and it was a much cleaner, more comfortable, and spacious room. Would not stay here again. Bummer too because usually a Marriott fan.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2020

We stayed two nights in early November and this was our first visit to the area. We thought the location of the hotel was decent, although it might have been nice to be closer to town and other restaurants. The staff was friendly and used Covid precautions. Our assigned room was 144. I asked if a Platinum upgrade was available and was told an upgrade wasn't available but that were given a room with "a great view." If you look at the attached photos, we had a view of a firepit with a bucket in it and a garbage can for our entire stay. The hotel has a nice viewing deck. There were several couples up on the deck for sunset on our first night at the hotel. There was no service in the viewing deck area due to Covid. We were disappointed to find the viewing deck closed for a private event during our second night at the hotel. There is a small bar dining area off the lobby and hours of service were limited due to Covid. Prices on drinks were not consistent from night to night. We did enjoy the outdoor fire pit that was in working order at the hotel. Our room was small but clean. I would probably consider other lodging closer to town as there wasn't much benefit to a Platinum (now Titanium) Marriott member to choose this hotel for our visit to Sedona.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Cindy J
Reviewed 24 December 2020

I have stayed here before so looked forward to this visit. I had a king room with a mountain view (#244) and balcony on top floor. You are literally paying for the view here but worth it.
I was checked in by the mgr., Cheryl, who was very gracious and friendly. I had requested an early check in and she was able to accommodate me. I found the room to not only have a view of the beautiful mountains but of the pool area and fire pit below. Very quiet. If you don't want to look at pool area request Mountain View 3rd floor. That wasn't available when I was there but not crowded and no noise from pool area. My room was on the small size but they made good use of the space.
All the employees wore masks, and housekeeping kept their distance unless you requested their presence or needed something. I was directed to the closest entrance to the hotel near my room where I took the elevator up to my room.
I walked over to their Meditation Point which was a bit of a disappointment. I thought it would be on level ground like a garden - not. It warns you as you enter that it is on unlevel terrain. I have some balance issues so I didn't venture forth any further than entrance. It would be nice if they could make it walkable for all. It's hard to meditate when you are concentrating on your balance! You do get the same view from the second floor and the third floor viewing areas. That's basically the only complaint I have.
I do plan to stay here again.
I would currently avoid the side where all the construction of the new hotel is going on. Lots of activity in that part of the parking lot near there too.
Didn't eat here - brought own food due to COVID and pleased they had a microwave, coffee maker, and small refrigerator.
Shower was VERY nice and big (not step over tub). Very attractive and friendly hotel. Even the workmen were friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this beautiful hotel!

Room tip: if in your budget reserve a room with a Mountain View. So pretty!
Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

This hotel felt more like a resort than a hotel. Although there weren’t many choices for food onsite. We had a room that faced the mountains and it was stunning view. There were many group sitting areas and some big fire pits to sit around. The pool was nice. Hotel staff very friendly.

Date of stay: September 2020